General Tag Discussion

Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
This implication should not be here, because Stressed in show is from the first season of EqG series.
Could you remove the implication, please.
Also The other side should imply Equestria Girls Series too.

Mods, can you please take care of these things?
Background Pony #52BA
@Algebroot Neogears  
It’s used on only 3 images so I wouldn’t give it another thought

@Algebroot Neogears  
Rollerblade is a brand name of inline skate but I guess it’s good enough to use it in a genericized way? Also it’l pop up in the tag suggestions if someone types “roller” so that’s handy
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Background Pony #52BA  
What I said about mechanical pony is probably a factor to why it has very few images in the first place. I don’t think anyone has an idea on what to do with the tag.

As for rollerblades: Even then, they are still inline skates only (according to what you said). Inline skates, which have an unused Derpibooru tag, are not the four-wheeled roller skates that have two wheels on each side (those are quad skates, which don’t have a Derpibooru tag).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Since the tags keep being changed on the image (spoiled due to it being NSFW), should this image below be tagged as “humanised” or “human coloration”?

This artist has drawn EQG characters before, but the main difference between those pics and their human drawings is that the EQG pics keep their original skin colors, while their human artwork gives them a more realistic/human skin tone. If the artist had intended for it to be EQG fluttershy, then they probably would have kept her skin tone the same as her EQG counterpart.
Background Pony #ED18
If anyone recognizes any tag-worthy inspirations to the outfit in >>2648456 please tag them - to me, it looks a lot like a fusion of Attack on Titan and Aerith from FF7, but there aren’t any solid indications it’s anything other than original.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
neck line (spoiler: nothing to do with the neckline you’re probably thinking about) and realistic mane and dat mane tho seem to be almost exclusively used by just one user for their own art.

“realistic mane” could conceivably maybe have some use, but “neck line” refers to a mundane anatomical detail I highly doubt anyone has a fetish for, and “dat mane tho” seems to just be the artists’ personal stamp of approval on their own work.

Suggesting these to be nuked.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@saby  
Please don’t nuke those. I use them for my arts quite regularly. 3: ):

Plus if anyone else needs that specific tag it’s available. A lot of specifics exist like that.

Side note, I didn’t create realistic mane; someone else had used that on a Fluttershy artwork long before I joined Derpibooru. Neck line is mine, however.

As for dat mane tho ? I have no clue who created that one. :/

^ if those two first ones get nuked I will be very disappointed D:^
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@LightningBolt  
Realistic mane existed beforehand, but I believe it’s for ponies with manes more like hair than a true MLP mane. Yet still under the mane classification. :D

I don’t quite remember why I created neck line, but it is used exclusively for ponified characters or people who are OCs yet bear a line in the center of their neck, where a person’s neck crease naturally is. :) As far as I know, I’m the only person who vectors ponified ponies like that, but there could be others I don’t know about. :3

I have no clue about dat mane tho. Maybe it’s like dat flank or something… :o
Background Pony #52BA
@Algebroot Neogears  
Yes, they seem to be synonyms (and definitely not the same meme/design as “so awesome”). reference 1, reference 2

@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
I mean, I tend not to call out people directly because I don’t know if that’s frowned upon but it’s easy to see who’s using that tag by seeing who uploaded all the images that have it. They have more tags used just by themselves, too, like a bajillion light sources and what a lovely pony to meet in the middle of the night (hey, you’ve used that one once, too!) and several others with only 1 instance. Like, I don’t mind 1-off novelty tags as long as they might mean something to people other than the uploader…
Markiz93
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
This implication should not be here, because Stressed in show is from the first season of EqG series.
Could you remove the implication, please.
Also The other side should imply Equestria Girls Series too.
Mods, can you please take care of these things?

Why I still didn’t get an answer, seriously…  
How much time I must wait?
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #5009  
“Namesake” is for when two things share a name (like the pony Spitfire and the fighter plane Spitfire), or when a character is named after a thing, and both are shown at the same time (like the pony and the food apple fritter >>1252489), or when a character is cosplaying/dressed as/fused with another character/entity who shares their name (like Discord’s face in the style of the chat program Discord’s logo >>2238092).

“Name pun” sounds like it should be for puns on names, such as “I hope Sven Pie will notice me” (a play on “I hope sempai will notice me” >>827829) or CelesSia (>>1705265), but seems to have a lot of misuse for things that share a name.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide