General Tag Discussion

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

I don’t have any opinion on the facial marking discussion.

@Knight of the Raven  
I see what you’re saying about “awkward smile”. I think I’ll leave it without a definition because the only possible definitions I can think of are stuff like “smiling awkwardly” and synonyms. I’ve added the others as descriptions though.
Sebastiancompass
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Arbitrary
I have a question, is it possible to search using multiple tags? As an example, e621 can separate tags between an “_” and find images easier. Does Derpibooru have anything like that?
Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
I just realized, that Spongebob Squarepants tag is about the whole show, but we don’t have a tag for Spongebob as a character, with implication. Also I think way more tags should imply this tag:  
Sandy Cheeks  
Sheldon J. Plankton (with Plankton as alias)  
Gary the snail  
Mermaid man (with Mermaidman as alias)  
Barnacle boy (with Barnacleboy as alias)  
Bubble Bass  
Mrs. Puff  
Patchy the pirate  
Old Man Jenkins  
Pinhead Larry  
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie  
Sponge out of water  
Handsome Squidward (should imply also The two faces of Squidward)  
Deuueaugh (should imply also Something smells)  
Oh no he’s hot (should imply also Squiliam returns)  
Does this look unsure to you? and You like krabby patties don’t you Squidward? (implies Just one bite too)  
Spongebob time card  
Magic conch  
World’s smallest violin  
Here lies Squidward’s hopes and dreams  
Spongebob reference (implies reference too)

I think each of Spongebob episodes tagged on this site should imply Spongebob Squartepants too.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@Markiz93  
I got through all of the implications that you explicitly spelled out, including the episodes that you linked. I’m also working on tagging spongebob squarepants (character) for the character right now. As for the episode implications, there are a lot of Spongebob episodes, so frankly it’s not really worth my time to find all of the tags. If there’s any in particular you’d like me to add implications to, let me know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide