General Tag Discussion

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Has the tag search system been updated or something? Because it now seems to operate under an “exact” search, e.g. you search for “Rarity” and you just get the “Rarity” tag.
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@LightningBolt  
The default had been changed from analyzed_name: to just name: upstream a while ago and has now been merged here. 1b6be40

@Blissful690  
For the same functionality from before, you can search analyzed_name:Rarity or use wildcards as suggested above to get even more results.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@TheGamerPainter  
re: rating

I see no other reason than its purely metatextual association with the Cupcakes fanfiction, and whoever changed the original rating from “grimdark” to semi wasn’t aware of the rule that anything from the shows is “safe”.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Should this be tagged Princess Celestia? >>2504076

I tagged it that because in the description it says it is a Princess Celestia model.. but I don’t think it’s actually supposed to be Princess Celestia… should it be tagged OC instead? At the time I thought I was doing right but now that I think about it.. just because it’s the model doesn’t mean it should be tagged that?
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Rainboom Dash  
If that’s an OC and not Celestia, then the image shouldn’t be tagged as such. Lots of OCs are recolors of canon characters, and they don’t get tagged as the canon character. I’m not up on my FoE lore, but I don’t see anything suggesting that she’s an alternate form of Celestia or anything.
Background Pony #52BA
@Panko Pai  
Mm, I’d rather not, because I would rather stuff slip through than overreach, for cases such as if something gets created with a different model, or if it’s missing the often-overlooked “pony” tag, or something other than the EQG character is the SFM content.

Do I take it there’s no name for it, like how “nexgen” is the name for a series of anthro models?
Background Pony #7C7A
@Background Pony #52BA  
You can try combining individual artist tags with the EQG and SFM tags then. It’s likely that most of these pics are made by few artists.

EDIT: or you can invent a tag for these models. Like “abc’s eqg models”, just replace “abc” with the artist who made the models.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide