General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Shouldn’t vore be implying fetish? If I wasn’t mistaken, I remember the implication previously existing on this site.

Because I searched for its definitions on Google and from what I could tell, it’s basically the only definition of the word.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Algebroot Neogears  
In some cases, tags use special definitions that aren’t what the word would normally mean. For practical reasons, we use the vore tag to refer to being eaten, not to the fetish of such.
Background Pony #4771
For fuck’s sake, ToxicHandGrenade is back to tagging the entire image database “tomboy” again.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@TheGamerPainter  
Reminder there’s a dedicated ratings thread…  
A character showing off their butt, like raising their tail up and such (as in >>2398195) is usually Suggestive. Something like >>2472862 however should generally be Safe. I’m not sure on >>2349992, since the text does make it seem like it’s not sexual in intention (or is…)  
I’ve also corrected some french kissing images from the artist that really shouldn’t be at Safe (visible tongue on tongue action), and some supposed imminent vore where nothing is going on yet that was mistakenly rated Suggestive.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The link from Cherry Blossom (IDW) to Cherry Blossom (G3) is kind of a mess.

• There is a copy-paste error. A small part of the link links to a page labeled:  
https://derpibooru.org/tags/cherry+blossom+(g3)“g3”:/tags/cherry+blossom+(g3)”)”:/tags/cherry+blossom+(g3)  
That is obviously the wrong page.  
• The link uses “(g3)” instead of “2528g32529”. This results in the rest of the link linking to a different wrong page.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Is there a reason why the Power Ponies tag doesn’t add in any tag implications for the Power Ponies themselves? (Zapp, Humdrum, Masked Matter-Horn, Mistress Marevelous, Fili-Second, Saddle Rager, Radiance)

if you go to each member’s tag it says it implies “Power Ponies”, but the Power Ponies tag never implies them.

IMO i think the tag Power Ponies should imply the members.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide