General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #DE8C
The that pony sure does love mustard and rainbow mustard tags are both on the exact same set of images, and should probably be aliased.
JP
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

The magic's gone :-(
Someone with mass tag tools, please change shatter to "oc:shatter". It's (as far as I can tell) the OC's name, but it's incorrectly tagged without the prefix.
Background Pony #52BA
@JP
I think they might be ponified characters from the Transformers franchise, not strictly speaking OCs.

Not sure about that. I'm not familiar with TFormers, I'm just going by some names.
byte[]

Philomena Contributor
Some new shortcuts are now available:

- In the fancy editor, inputting a tag name preceded by a minus sign will remove a tag already in the list (does not work for plain editor)
- In both editors, Ctrl+Enter will submit the form, meaning you can now edit and submit the tags on an image entirely using your keyboard (L to open editor, type, then Ctrl+Enter to submit, Ctrl+PgDn to go to the next tab, etc.)
- For staff with batch tagging available, the batch tagger now allows you to invert the selection status of the current page (effectively the same as clicking every image on the page)
JP
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

The magic's gone :-(
@byte[]
- In the fancy editor, inputting a tag name preceded by a minus sign will remove a tag already in the list (does not work for plain editor)
- In both editors, Ctrl+Enter will submit the form, meaning you can now edit and submit the tags on an image entirely using your keyboard (L to open editor, type, then Ctrl+Enter to submit, Ctrl+PgDn to go to the next tab, etc.)

Litrojia
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

ok this is lit
love feels like a pretty redundant tag, especially in its most common use as a synonym for the shipping tag. Ideally, I feel like it should be used for non-shippy images (see examples below), though I doubt that could be enforced, or do away with the tag entirely.

edit: similar situation with romance
edit 2: and romantic. it's kinda clear how these romance tags may have different uses, but many seem to assume they mean the same as "shipping"
saby
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

fun at parties
@Blissful690
"juxtaposition win" is for whenever someone finds any amusement in how images happen to end up in the upload order. Usually one thumbnail seems to be reacting to the adjacent one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~