API Deprecation Notice: We are retiring the previous version of our API. Please make sure you update your third party apps! More info

General Tag Discussion

Tide Hunter
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Tag the genders
Why does the tag Self Ponidox have the short description of
Two or more versions of the same character are present in the scene (at least one being anthro or pony)
and also the detailed description of
For example, male and female versions, or human and pony versions
given that it is automatically implied by the tags "celestibreaker,""selfcest," and "dashblitz"? It needing to include at least one anthro or pony is defeated by how the tags which imply it, like selfcest, dashblitz, etc. can also apply to eqg/humanized versions of the character, which don't necessarily include a pony or anthro version. Also, some "self ponidox" images include two or more of the same character with no changes (like differing genders or one being anthro and another pony).
Posted Report
Background Pony #8B47
If a comic has alternate versions of some of the pages, do I still tag it as the comic itself (eg. Comic:X), or some other comic name (eg. Comic:X alts)? For a concrete example, this comic. There's 71 more alternate versions (textless, body writing-less, pierce-less). I haven't uploaded them yet; would they still use the same comic tag?
saby
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

fun at parties
Background Pony #B2D9
Without checking the tags and their uses, IMO "anthro oc" sounds like a bodytype tag and "furry oc" sounds like an origin tag. I'd expect a "furry oc" to both have the anthro bodyplan and to originate from the furry fandom instead of the MLP fandom.

Personally I'm fine with seeing anthro versions of MLP ocs, and ponified versions of any ocs, but would prefer to filter out anthro versions of furry-originating ocs.
Dogman15

I'm not famous.
@LightningBolt
Thanks. I find it funny that you had to do the same thing that one of us would have had to do, and add an extra space. I guess I was expecting you to be able to do it without the extra space, but I suppose that would require editing the HTML of the page.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Travelling Pony Museum

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~