General Tag Discussion

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Dragonpone  
Sigh, I know. Sorry for the strong language and CAPS, but for as much emphasis that the site and users put on tags you would think tagging an image correctly (and thus making the filtering system more effective) would be taken a liiittle more seriously. It’s why the “lol just filter” argument is annoying. I know there’s an actual hide button too for individual images now, but if I have to hide something that means I shouldn’t be seeing it at all.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If somebody is leaving off inconsequential tags it’s just an “add them yourself” thing, but if they’re leaving off Stuff People Get Mad About™, either report the uploader (or report the image if it was uploaded by a coward) and let the mods have a word with them.

If it was a mod who uploaded something badly, wait like twelve hours before you report it so a different mod is watching the queue.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
If it was a mod who uploaded something badly, wait like twelve hours before you report it so a different mod is watching the queue.

We don’t generally let someone handle a report that’s submitted against themselves.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
I did an audit just now of their activity, and in the last 9 months they’ve issued five bans, and one of them was a joke alt account he created. Comments that earned the bans are:

Nice paint.
Faggot.
Pure garbage.
Terminal brain damage.

>when you finally get a sight of those glow in the dark CIA niggers

3. Downvote spam +
I hate you so much I feel it in my gut. I am not being dramatic; I am telling the truth.

4. Ban evasion +
People who jerk off this need to be sterilized
Absolutely disgustinger
Those people are creepy weirdos too, dipshit retard.
Vhatug is still being a creepy weirdo, what a surprise

I cannot be arsed to go further back.

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, keep your mouth shut rather than paint yourself as a clueless idiot.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Personally speaking I have never had issues with any of the staff, I got myself banned under the #0 just once a couple of years ago and it was for a misunderstanding, I learned to read an image description before writing down a comment then as well hah, thing is I chat with the mods on the IRC about it and they lifted the ban within 40 minutes, and all good, every one was very understanding I didn’t mean bad I just over looked the purpose of the image which was detailed at the description.

So yeah no complains what so ever, specially because the staff always fixes my FleetDash commissions getting duplicated by other people so only joyful things to say.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
as long as we’re opening up about our bans, I myself have been banned twice, I don’t really want to say more than that but long story short, I just kind of dealt with it. aside for that, I’ve not had any issues with the staff either.  
I’ve actually been thinking if it was possible to have bans appealed but I don’t know if the IRC Webchat is only thru the webcam (i’d very much prefer typing to webcam chatting)

question: doesn’t it bother you seeing your bans on your own page? cuz it bothers me quite a bit
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
Why is dwk aliased into artist:dwk? A good amount of them are solely things made by other artists, only referencing him/being made for him and would be better suited under an unaliased ‘dwk’ tag.

Also I would think several of the images would be more fitting for an ‘editor’ tag than anything, since many of them are just screencaps with text like many of the image macros here but I don’t really mind that point as much
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Would it be okay to remove the animation error tag from smear frame screencaps? Smear frames are intentional and are nothing like animaton errors at all.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@The Smiling Pony  
the last 9 months  
If you don’t know what you’re talking about, keep your mouth shut rather than paint yourself as a clueless idiot

Uh huh.  
full  
full  
Where on the “clueless idiot” spectrum does “acting like ‘hoo-hah’ is a ~dirty word~” fall?

Please note that this stunning display of maturity came hours after the multi-paragraph comment was deleted, but only minutes after hitting the report button on the childish, insult-filled temper tantrum he posted as a response, which concluded with an open threat to not post in that thread again.

Because I had the audacity to point out the flaws in suggesting that an anthro cat-man character from The Movie should be used as the spoiler image for The Movie.
Stoopedhooy

Sad Confused Artist.
Hello everyone!  
First time posting here.  
Confused about “barely pony related”.  
Should I use it for my snake pony if she have only a pony head made in non-canon style?  
For some reason it’s stated that it should not be used for furry ocs but is used widely for them and hybrids as I continued to browse this tag.  
I’m talking about this one:  
>>1674689 (deleted)  
Spoilered for questionable - nude mammaries.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TexasUberAlles  
You got a 24h ban for referencing aroused female genitalia on a safe rated image; you, the guy that’s reported over a hundred people for the same exact sort of things; you, the guy with a banlist two pages long. I don’t think there’s a better example of “you should have known better”. That you felt the need to “tell on him” after he issued you a warning that didn’t coddle to you is telling.

That, apart from your post here accusing him of “handing out bans (etc.)”, when he’s the mod with the least bans ever set, and when you pretty much asked for it. Then again that’s not surprising; you still push the idiotic line that one of the mods is a literal nazi that stalks you around the site.

I’m not sure you’ve realized this yet, but I am literally the only reason you’re still allowed on this site. Every other person on staff has berated me repeatedly for not having you permabanned. Your constant need to start fights, to insult people, and to bitch about the people running this site, for half a decade or more, is extremely tiring and grating, and at some point the next time the topic of TUA gets brought up (and it gets brought up often) I’ll just stay quiet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide