Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
@Zeb  
@Meanlucario
Ehhh… it seems so minor and inconsequential to the image overall I’d just leave the images at Safe. But others have spoken up on it so… [shrug]

But it does exist. Since there’s a slight dip that means you’re seeing the curvature of the outer labia, so it’s a cameltoe however slight.

In a similar vein, one of the first images I tagged with pubic fluff someone came behind me and untagged it. I retagged it only for them to have them untag it again. I sent them a PM and asked them what the deal was. They said in their opinion they didn’t think it “counted” because it was so inconsequential and minor in the image. And I’m thinking “Uhh, it’s still fluff, and still there. Just because it’s just a small amount doesn’t stop it being fluff.” Heh.

So yeah, it’s really minor but I do think it deserves the tag to be accurate.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Vinyl Fluff  
I see your point.  
It just stands out to me as odd since these are now literally the only Questionable images the artist has ever done. And it’s a detail so small I had to squint to even tell it was there.

It just really seems like a case of following the letter of the rating tag, but not the actual intent of the rating tag.
Prof.NightJack
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Zeb  
I’ll admit to being one to change them to safe because it was so small I never saw it, and I notices a lot of swimsuit images tend to go right to suggestive as well, even when there isn’t even the smallest bit of a cameltoe or anything to call for it.
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What the Fluff?
@Zeb  
@Vinyl Fluff
I see your point.
It just stands out to me as odd since these are now literally the only Questionable images the artist has ever done. And it’s a detail so small I had to squint to even tell it was there.
It just really seems like a case of following the letter of the rating tag, but not the actual intent of the rating tag.

Yeah, there’s been a few I felt a little out of place for tagging it such since it wasn’t super-obvious at all, but did so because I wanted to be accurate.

We do have Subtly Explicit which kind of follows the same theme. Stuff you have to look closely at to realize it’s explicit. There’s several images where you really, REALLY have to look but once you do, it’s there. There’s a Zelda/Epona image that was tagged Safe until I took a closer look at it, and bam, in the shadows there’s the smallest end line of a vulva. So it got retagged. Commence confusion in the comments debating what made it Explicit. And then some people were like “Ohhhhh, you’re right. It’s hard to see, but it’s definitely explicit.”

Other than the fact that it might just make tagging more messy, I wouldn’t be against a Subtly Questionable tag for these cases. This way the rating can be explained and not confuse people.
Prof.NightJack
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Meanlucario  
I think with some swimsuit image it;s going right to suggestive becuse it seem like a skimpy outfit as said in the guideline, but some are really just a midriff(there is a humanized Scoots one that is really tame other then that and the very top of some cleavage rated suggestive), but this seems like it’s being a little picky to go right to questionable.
sahroo
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

So, someone recently uploaded these images  
>>1506341s (deleted)

The user didn’t tag the artist, but linked to a gallery. The gallery doesn’t tag the artist either, but it does tag the Circle, Memme Douza (メッメ堂座).

The only image I can possibly confirm the artist of is the colored Sunset Shimmer image as I found it on his Pawoo account (but not his Pixiv, for some reason). His name is Kuromitsu (くろみつ). All other images seem to only exist the site given in the image sources. (Iqdb turns up nothing, saucenao only turns up the Shimmy image). Kuromitsu is part of the Memme Douza circle.

It’s my understanding that a circle can have multiple artists the collaborate on their works, so, knowing the circle, Memme Douza, and a possible artist, Kuromitsu, how would one tag this properly? By using the circle name?

edit: Searching a bit more, I found that rule34.paheal has all the images under Kuromitsu, although they also have images under Memme Douza that can be found on Kuromitsu’s pixiv, so I dunno.
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What the Fluff?
Should images like these (>>1498999) really be tagged Delicious Flat Chest?

If you look at her left breast, it’s clear she’s not flat-chested, her breasts would be a low B-cup. Her right only looks flat because of perspective. I see this tag misused all the time, with the tagger apparently considering anything below a large C-cup to be “flat.” It’s always been my understanding that the tag applies to breasts that were flat or nearly so.

I’ve pulled it off a few images in the past where the character clearly had mid-sized breasts. Should I pull it off images like above?
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Meanlucario  
Depending on how the image is presented [what the character is doing, if they’re doing any suggestive poses, suggestive imagery, etc] then either Safe or Suggestive.

@Vinyl Fluff  
And yeah, tag not appropriate. Not flat.

Which also reminds me to remind people in general of this:  
Please do not tag things like delicious flat chest or other breast related tags on Safe rated images.  
If the image is Safe, that means there’s no focus being placed on the breasts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide