General Tag Discussion

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Quick question, does Starlight has a “diabetes” like tag and if she does what is it called?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Solitude

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again; it looks more like a Crip spelling of thick than anything else.

For those who don’t know, Crips are known to avoid writing the combination “ck” because it’s used by the Bloods to stand for “Crip killer” and use “cc” instead
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predicament_bondage

Predicament bondage has very few pictures yet. Would it be worth to submit a request to add a description to it so it stops getting added to is added somewhat less often to images where character is merely in peril?

Like, character with their arms tied up behind the back, on a plain dildo, in a water-filled tank with oxygen tube to their gag and with oxygen in tank running out, is in peril, but not in predicament bondage. Character suspended by ropes with dynamite in her orifices is likewise peril but not predicament bondage.

While a character tied up to the faucet in a way so they have to do a backbend to keep face out of the water, with said faucet open, is both in peril and in predicament bondage (relax muscles and hold breath, or breathe normally and strain muscles).

And to fill it up, character who has to either sit down on a dildo or rest their weight on tiptoes is predicament bondage but not peril.

@Rdobet  
@Solitude  
Agreed.
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Solitude  
“so much pinkies” is grammatically incorrect, and can/should be replicated with pp&&multeity

although I’d love to see “multeity” renamed to a real world
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@saby  
Aye, “so much pinkie” or “so many pinkies” would probably be better. I suppose it might be useful for people who want to specifically look for images with multiple Pinkies since that became something of a thing after “Too Many Pinkie Pies” but I’m not sure how much merit it has since we have those other tags.
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
The guys apparently had been going at it for two weeks. we banned them, but as soon as their bans expired, they kept going, so we had to ban them again and lock the tag editing.

I was wondering why there hadn’t been any more edits in several days. That would be the answer then.

Edit: Oh, crap. They started it up again a day ago. Hadn’t checked back in a couple days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide