General Tag Discussion

🌈Rainbow🌈
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Why do so many people ignore “anthro” in tags? PEOPLE PUT THIS FUCKING TAG! I’ve been so fucked up for the last two days blocking this shit. God, please end this fucking event!
Posted Report
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
Probably means “neglect” or “forget”. Basically, thanks to this event, people are in such a hurry to upload art, they’re getting sloppy and leaving off tags. So people who have those tags filtered are seeing those pictures anyway.
Posted Report
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Andyxdr
Sounds like they have anthro hidden because they don’t want to see that, and uploaders keep forgetting to tag anthro images with anthro. It’s even worse now with all the low effort trash uploads people are button-spamming to get Fake Internet Points™ for the event.
Posted Report
UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
So, I have some art that used to be called “paperchildren”, where you draw the character, cut it out, and take a photo of it, but that seems to be an archaic term now. How do I tag this art? Does it fall under papercraft? I’ve tried to find variations, like ‘paperfoal’ or ‘paperpony’, but those don’t exist, at least not in this sense.
Posted Report
Kitana762
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Totally Not A Changeling
Heya, I got a question… I plan on uploading a bunch of character sheets in the near future, of which most will have 2 versions: 1 SFW and 1 NSFW….now the SFW version will be both here and on my DA page since I’m keeping it safe…however the NSFW version would only be uploaded here on derpi….So my question is: does the NSFW version qualify for a Derpibooru Exclusive tag or not as it could be counted as an Edit/Alt Version?
Posted Report
Background Pony #52BA
Most, but not all, of these posts should be tagged “cropped
(some that are within the excluded ranges of aspect ratios might as well, but it’s harder to tell at a glance with those)
Similarly, most but not all of these posts should be tagged “edited screencap” (not all, because edited screencap excludes accurate captions which might include things like >>2574577 (merged)…maybe)
If anyone with super-duper-moderator-reviewing-powers cares to go through and check them, that’d be fantastic
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide