Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. Existing posts are being converted. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

General Tag Discussion

☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Lincoln Brewster time
palindrome get needs a description, if only so that people can know what in the world it’s supposed to be about. Ignoring the obvious “what’s a palindrome anyway?” question, the only reason I even got an inkling of what it might be is the description to this picture (which isn’t tagged “palindrome get” to boot);
Hit a palindrome landmark on my artist tag with this one (212) and on aura images (828), as well as positive message image 111. 🎇
And I’m not even sure that’s what the tag is actually about, since that’s something that tends to get outdated quick, and therefore hard to verify without an actual comment mentioning the landmark.

Hey that’s mine :D 4 months later though :c
catachromatic
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

Radically pro-moustache
Should there be a tag specifically for those big P2U/YCH watermarks?

Edit: Should there be a tag for pay to use content in general? It’s the kind of thing that I sometimes really want to filter out, but sometimes non pay to use things have big watermarks and you just have to go to the original page to download the high quality files.
Background Pony #52BA
@catachromatic  
Aren’t the tags paywall content and paywalled alternate version supposed to handle those?  
[edit] Oh, I see the difference. I don’t see any well-established tags for that sort of situation. pay to use has 1 use, p2u has none (1 removed).  
your character here is supposed to be applied to advertisements/preposes/speculative sketches, and NOT applied to completed YCH commissions, which should have ych result instead. That might help you.
Background Pony #1F4E
Images like this should only be tagged with mordetwi and not airplanes (song), aeroplanes and meteor showers, redraw mordetwi meme, or song reference, right?

I’ve been seeing a lot of MordeTwi images being tagged as “Airplanes” when they don’t reference the song at all.

>>2670425s (merged)
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Given recent leaks, the tag A New Adventure should have the G5 implications added along with the colored box for official stuff since it is the book adapton of the upcoming g5 movie, and becuase said book also contains massive spoilers for the new movie and it gives people the option to hide the tag so they do not get spoiled.
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
With the release of the G5 trailer, we can expect to see a lot of pictures of Izzy interacting with beans. For this, I propose the tag “Izzy Moonbean”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~