General Tag Discussion

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Hmm… I thought "Snuggling" was more intimate than "Cuddling". Either way, guess I’ll use both. Cheers.

Actually, you might be right. I interchange them too often 😆

Snuggling probably is the most intimate one, so thank you 😊😌

**Edit: Snuggling is the most intimate version. Check out this. **
Background Pony #52BA
I thought go home you’re drunk was for references to that phrase, or possibly at most, a drunk character resisting leaving/going home or otherwise being encouraged to stop drinking by another character, or clearly too inebriated for the situation they’re in..?

Recently, it’s getting applied to various drunk or drinking pictures that I can’t see how it’s applicable.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
Is there a forum for yellow tags, like this one? If so, I will ask this there, too. :)

Should season 10 be yellow? I know it’s the comics, but I was wondering if this was considered ethically canon to the ended G4 series. 🤔

Also, can epibetes imply oc:killer epic, cute, and ocbetes? This is his cute tag. Thanks 😊
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #A379  
All births don’t involve labour. Eggs are laid and hatched. C-section can be done without labour having started. Magical births may not involve pregnancy or even conception.

And birth(s) is just one part of labour, which starts before delivery, and continues after (afterbirth delivery).
Background Pony #52BA
@FliegerFaustToP47  
I do not know, but I think it’s a safe guess that people just happened to start those tags with/without a space and it just continued. No deeper significance.

@Brainless-Mind  
Size, I believe. A tube top extends down to partially-to-completely cover the belly, while a bandeau covers little more than the chest. If those are the meanings they should have, there’s some cleanup to be done…
Background Pony #52BA
@FliegerFaustToP47  
brrrrt is onomatopoeia for the sound of firing the A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”)’s GAU-8/A gatling autocannon. Implying it would mean that concept is relevant to the picture but not actually shown or mentioned directly.

Looking at the tag changes, “implied brrrrt” is being used by only one person so I wouldn’t think it’s very important.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽

Goodbye guys ;)
Is it possible to request a spoiler image for either an artist profile or an OC profile? CyanLightning has the former and DJDavid98’s OC Double Colon (formerly Paamayim Nekudotayim) used to have the latter, before his OC’s name was changed.

I’m just wondering if any user can request either or both, or if you have to be a staff member to do so. I think Cyan used to be a staff member, but I am not sure. Same with DJ. :)

Edit: Forgot this one, but Snow Pup has an OC tag spoiler image currently. :3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide