General Tag Discussion

JunkingJunkorJunk
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So, I’m honestly confused here and sorry if this isn’t the right place for this but… what exactly is rape as far as tagging goes?

IRL, we’re all taught that no means no, but it seems like the tagging policy doesn’t follow this rule. In fact, I’ve struggled to fully understand what the full breath is here. It’s troublesome because it’s kind of an extreme idea that can easily trigger, and even hurt people who don’t want to see it.
Background Pony #0719
@JunkingJunkorJunk  
I can see where your confusion initially came from, but looking at the image that I suspect sparked your question, it seems pretty obvious the sex was consensual, even if the impregnation wasn’t.
Deserter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This cykas my blyats
@Background Pony #176E  
Yeah, I figured, but it doesn’t look rape-y at all to me. Best argument you could make was that she didn’t want to cum inside her, but it doesn’t look she was trying to fight him off at all during the act.
Deserter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This cykas my blyats
@JunkingJunkorJunk  
She said “Don’t cum inside” after he came inside. The guy obviously was going to do anyhow, but if we’re going by the legal definition, she should’ve set the boundaries before they started.
JunkingJunkorJunk

@Deserter

That could be said of any image though. Look, I’m not going to lie, this stuff has really, really started to bother me recently. But rape is rape, and no is no… There’s a ton of images here that should have this tag and frankly I’m scared to tag them because things seem unclear.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@JunkingJunkorJunk  
Perhaps you might enjoy the site more if you added “rape, unwanted cumshot, unwanted impregnation” to your filter? That will grab the images that are clearly rape, as well as the ambiguous ones.

I know I have, and I do enjoy browsing the site more when I’m using that filter.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
(Kinda NSFW since most images with this tag are on NSFW pics)
Should the cute gay tag get nuked?
It seems redundant, since it seems like it’s be easier to search “gay, cute” to find those images. Plus there doesn’t seem to be a tag like this for the other orientations (eg. “cute straight”, “cute lesbian”), and the fact that only one guy seems to be going around tagging it.

Posting this again, wondering about a mod’s opinion on this.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@icey wicey 1517  
Obviously it should be tagged MORE as all gay is cute. :v

But no really it is pretty useless, and I’d rather just kill it as opposed to making variations for other sexualities, that would be absurd. If they want a personal gallery of gay images they find cute, there are actual galleries.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide