General Tag Discussion

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
bucking could use a description (standing on the forelegs, with hindlegs in the air, but not stable) and being referred to in rearing ‘s description since it’s the opposite of that, as well as both being referred to in bipedal as opposed to just stating “bipedal” doesn’t apply to momentary poses.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Markiz93  
I’m not saying we shouldn’t allow it, I’m asking if we have a different tag for it yet or not.

If we don’t, we should use it.  
If we do, we should alias it.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Markiz93  
I’m not flat against it.  
The first time the tag cropped up the user was tagging it on anything remotely related to the characters in a powered up form, when there was Ponied up. That’s why they were originally asked to stop. Then it seems they ignored that and went back to tagging it after some time had passed.  
I reverted it because it was 1 person deliberately ignoring staff asking them not to tag it, and I had seen other users questioning what the tag was supposed to even be.

If it’s the only way to identify that specific form, then I can put it back. Which is why I was asking if it was named anywhere within the show itself. And if any of the other ponied up type tags might be covering it already.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
Hrmm, a curious question.

Monochrome is the process of only using black and white, or tones of a single color as an art medium.

Toned paper is paper that is already of a single color.

If someone uses a black pencil and a white pencil on toned paper, is it considered monochrome still?

>>2140754p (deleted)
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Panko Pai  
Sounds about right, though they’ll probably alias it into favorite bait to follow along with the other u-less words.

The wrong spelling, obviously, but it’s more or less the same thing otherwise.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #A8E1  
The general difference is that “this will end in X” tags are jokes where X is a bit possible and is a bad end to what’s going on, while “imminent X” tags are what’s very certainly about to happen.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@TexasUberAlles  
Adding every random tag that has sexual meaning to the Default filter is a bad idea as it makes it more likely that mistaggings, subjective tagging, or what have you will mess with proper filtering. Suggestive is a little more controlled in application and should catch anything problematic anyways.

@Derpy Whooves  
On each, or being tagged “this will end in rape”, which I find quite likely, considering it’s a rather subjective, jokey tag, that people may put on not because of the image’s actual implications.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Princess Luna  
Yeah, I agree. I didn’t look through the images, I only looked to see the volume of the issue, and it would be quick work to just go through those and make sure the tag is appropriate for the image.

On first blush some of them appear to be jokes, so I’m guessing some of them, if not most, probably are fine.

The default filter does a ton of work with very few tags. I really don’t want to see it laden with “every tag that might offend” if that work can be done by other tags that are already within the filter.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Word Bug
Perhaps coloring such ironic tags something different to warn people that “this might not mean what you think it means”?
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@TexasUberAlles  
I would rather have a few tags implying ratings as possible. For too much chance for that to screw things up.

@Damaged  
@mjangelvortex  
I’m not sure these types of tags are “special” enough to warrant needing their own color.  
What would it even signify?  
Right now tag colors cover:  
-General  
-Character  
-Fan-Made Content  
-Official Content  
-Incomplete Metadata  
-Original Character  
-Creator/Origin  
-Rating  
-Spoiler
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Word Bug
@Zeb  
Basically the same thing /s or ⸮ means at the end of a sentence—the tag has more meaning than its wording would otherwise intend (literally, irony).

Perhaps better put that non-objectively literal tags get their own coloration.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide