General Tag Discussion

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Damaged  
In theory, yes. In practice, people would probably get mad.

Also agreed to the latter point. As it is, the closest option is ‘teats, -crotchboobs’ but that isn’t super useful as people don’t tag well and like to pretend that human breasts on a pony groin is accurate.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
if you just want to see the pony equivalent of delicious flat chest, just search for teats be done with it. You shouldn’t have to negate crotchboobs, in theory.

Maybe if the teats tag had some example images people would get a clue.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Damaged  
The crotchboobs thing was discussed to death a while ago. Several times over several months.

The current situation isn’t ideal. But it’s the one the most people were the least against.

Crotchboobs is the umbrella tag for all crotch related mammorys. With other tags differentiating specifics.  
Teats for when they’re realistically sized, either a slightl bulge or just the nipples.  
Impossibly large crotchboobs for when they’re impossibly large.  
And just crotchboobs alone when they’re between.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Zeb  
Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

So the block filter I need is crotchboobs && -teats

Any chance these definitions could be added to the applicable tag descriptions?
Background Pony #AECE
What about when they are obviously teats and not humanoid breast mammaries in the crotch, but still relatively big?
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
So how should one filter in order to keep species-relevant rear mammaries but hide the “breasts, but in the crotch” phenomenon? Bc horse udder looks nothing like human boob no matter what stage of the reproductive cycle.
Background Pony #DCA9
@Background Pony #C2C9  
I’d argue those do not. Maybe largely above the average size, but that size is still attainable. Can’t link IRL here though (and for some reason a beeyotch and a half to find the video I’ve seen before), so you’ll have to take my word for it.
Dogman15
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
If good clean married sex tag refers to canonically married characters having sex, does this tag still apply to canonically married characters who haven’t been technically married (performing unmarried sex)?

“Canonically married” and “technically not married” are opposites. Either you’re married or you’re not, and people searching for the “good clean married sex” probably don’t want to see premarital sex, even if both parties are doing it for the first time.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Yeah, “married” is a binary condition, you either are or you’re not. Chiffon Swirl and Carrot Cake would not get the tag, Cup Cake and Carrot Cake would.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
@Dogman15  
Well I had that in mind of premarital sex, as I thought does good clean married sex tag still applies to those characters (like mentioned Cup Cake and Carrot Cake) even if they’re doing premarital sex.
Dogman15
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Panko Pai  
I would say no. If it’s characters who in canon will later get married, but at the time depicted in the art, are not yet married, then the tag wouldn’t apply. Personally, I don’t think any of the show’s canon married characters (the official characters explicitly said to be married to each other) would have had sex with each other before being married.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide