Viewing last 25 versions of post by saby in topic General Tag Discussion

saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
[@Yoshimon1](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5171254#post_5171254)
I mWeanll yes, between tongue out cases "fully ejected" and "just the tip", but I meant the distinction between "just the tip of the tongue, but going in" vs "going out". i could have been clearer with how I put it.

[@𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5171546#post_5171546)

~~Nope, the uploader just did not add any artist tag. As far as I can tell, "artist:urmomhasseenbetter" has never been used.~~ misread your post
No reason given
Edited by saby
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
[@Yoshimon1](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5171254#post_5171254)
I mean yes, between tongue out cases "fully ejected" and "just the tip", but I meant the distinction between "just the tip of the tongue, but going in" vs "going out". i could have been clearer with how I put it.

[@𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5171546#post_5171546)

~~Nope, the uploader just did not add any artist tag. As far as I can tell, "artist:urmomhasseenbetter" has never been used.~~ misread your post
No reason given
Edited by saby
saby
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
I mean yes, between tongue out cases "fully ejected" and "just the tip", but I meant the distinction between "just the tip of the tongue, but going in" vs "going out". i could have been clearer with how I put it.

Nope, the uploader just did not add any artist tag. As far as I can tell, "artist:urmomhasseenbetter" has never been used.
No reason given
Edited by saby
saby
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
I mean yes, between tongue out cases "fully ejected" and "just the tip", but I meant the distinction between "just the tip of the tongue, but going in" vs "going out".

[@
𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5171546#post_5171546)

Nope, the uploader just did not add any artist tag. As far as I can tell, "artist:urmomhasseenbetter" has never been used.
No reason given
Edited by saby