Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #52BA in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #52BA
"[@catachromatic":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5112887#post_5112887
)  
Aren't the tags "[paywall content":](/tags/paywall+content ) and "[paywalled alternate version":](/tags/paywalled+alternate+version) supposed to handle those?

[edit] Oh, I see the difference. I don't see any well-established tags for that sort of situation. "[pay to use":](/tags/pay+to+use) has 1 use, "[p2u":](/tags/p2u) has none (1 removed).  
[your character here](/tags/your+character+here) is supposed to be applied to advertisements/preposes/speculative sketches, and NOT applied to completed YCH commissions, which should have [ych result](/tags/ych+result) instead. That might help you.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #52BA
Background Pony #52BA
"@catachromatic":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5112887#post_5112887
Aren't the tags "paywall content":/tags/paywall+content and "paywalled alternate version":/tags/paywalled+alternate+version supposed to handle those?
[edit] Oh, I see the difference. I don't see any well-established tags for that sort of situation. "pay to use":/tags/pay+to+use has 1 use, "p2u":/tags/p2u has none (1 removed).
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #52BA