The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
I am not sure what to think about "@[`sparkle@":`](/tags/sparkle) and "@[`sparkles@":`](/tags/sparkles). I would have asked for aliasing, but there are at least a few images under this tag of items labeled "sparkle".

EDIT: Anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why "@[`dj@":`](/tags/dj) (common abbreviation of the term "Ddisk Jjockey") is aliased to "[Vinyl Scratch":](/tags/vinyl%2Bscratch)? And even then why it's not aliased to "[DJ Pon-3":](/tags/dj%2Bpon-dash-3)?
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
I am not sure what to think about "@sparkle@":/tags/sparkle and "@sparkles@":/tags/sparkles. I would have asked for aliasing, but there are at least a few images under this tag of items labeled "sparkle".

EDIT: Anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why "@dj@":/tags/dj (common abbreviation of the term "Disk Jockey") is aliased to "Vinyl Scratch":/tags/vinyl%2Bscratch? And even then why it's not aliased to "DJ Pon-3":/tags/dj%2Bpon-dash-3?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
I am not sure what to think about "@sparkle@":/tags/sparkle and "@sparkles@":/tags/sparkles. I would have asked for aliasing, but there are at least a few images under this tag of items labeled "sparkle".

EDIT: Anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why "@dj@":/tags/dj is aliased to "Vinyl Scratch":/tags/vinyl%2Bscratch? And even then why it's not aliased to "DJ Pon-3":/tags/dj%2Bpon-dash-3?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: Also, anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why "@dj@":/tags/dj is aliased to Vinyl Scratch?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: Also, anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why "@dj@":/tags/dj is aliased to Vinyl Scratch?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan

EDIT: Also, anyone mind explaining to me the history behind why @dj@ is aliased to Vinyl Scratch?
No reason given