Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Algebroot Neogears":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5068367#post_5068367
[bq="Algebroot
) Neogears"] 

>
"@ [`sea pony@":`](/tags/sea+pony) uses paranthesis for its link to "@[`seapony (g4)@":`](/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529), causing it to instead link to an invalid page.

>
>
Also, if I am thinking about things correctly; I think ["@`seapony (g4)@":`](/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529]) fits the description for the "@[`merpony@":`](/tags/merpony) tag:
[bq]

>
> >
Aquatic dwelling ponies *_+_with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+__*, or all four legs. See "[Sea Pony":](/tags/sea+pony) for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq]
>
[/bq]
The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and ["there are some images featuring a solo character that have both tags applied":https:](//derpibooru.org/search?q=seapony+%28g4%29%2C+merpony]%2C+solo)).
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Algebroot Neogears":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5068367#post_5068367
[bq="Algebroot Neogears"] "@sea pony@":/tags/sea+pony uses paranthesis for its link to "@seapony (g4)@":/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529, causing it to instead link to an invalid page.

Also, if I am thinking about things correctly; I think ["@seapony (g4)@":/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529] fits the description for the "@merpony@":/tags/merpony tag:
[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and ["there are some images featuring a singoleo character that have both tags applied":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=seapony+%28g4%29%2C+merpony]).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Algebroot Neogears":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5068367#post_5068367
[bq="Algebroot Neogears"] "@sea pony@":/tags/sea+pony uses paranthesis for its link to "@seapony (g4)@":/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529, causing it to instead link to an invalid page.

Also, if I am thinking about things correctly; I think ["@seapony (g4)@":/tags/seapony+%2528g4%2529] fits the description for the "@merpony@":/tags/merpony tag:
[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and ["there are some images featuring a single character that have both tags applied":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=seapony+%28g4%29%2C+merpony]).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and ["there are some images that have both tags applied":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=seapony+%28g4%29%2C+merpony]).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and there are some images with G4 seaponies that have both tags applied).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and indeed, there are some images with G4 seaponies that have both tags applied).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony not count as a merpony. Because G4 seaponies live underwater, have two limbs, a fish tail, and fins (and indeed, there are some images with G4 seaponies that have both tags applied).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarified what makes a G4 seapony tag not count as a merpony.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help being clarifyinged what makes a G4 seaponiesy tag not count as a merponiesy.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still there. And I still need help clarifying what makes G4 seaponies not count as merponies.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link is still existshere.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

[bq] Aquatic dwelling ponies _+with at least two limbs, sometimes fish tails, fins+_, or all four legs. See "Sea Pony":/tags/sea+pony for aquatic ponies which resemble seahorses. [/bq] [/bq]The issue with that link still exists.
No reason given