Viewing last 25 versions of post by Litrojia in topic General Tag Discussion

Litrojia
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

🔥
"@Background Pony #F935":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5029304#post_5029304
I'm thinking yes on "missing accessory." Stuff like glasses count as accessories, even if they're a necessity and not just personal style.

As for the "fridge horror" thing, it's just that the situation is more dire than the image lets on, since getting shrunk down isn't a good fate.

"@saby":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5029350#post_5029350
I second this. It's been discussed a tiny bit with other staff since it was last brought up, so I can say that my opinion is _not_ representative of staff as a whole. I said tag them as unguligrade last time, but honestly you're probably better off tagging them as just "anthro" for now and ignoring the -grades.

"@Brainless-Mind":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5029506#post_5029506
Yes. I merged them. In the future, if you think two images are the same, you can report a duplicate under the report button on image pages. Also, this isn't really tag-related.
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia