Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

The "["squirting":/tags/squirting]" tag's description says _specifically_ that it's for "[spoiler]female ejaculation[/spoiler]", or "[spoiler]images where a female (or futa, probably) rapidly excretes vaginal secretions[/spoiler]".

There are at least a few images where it's neither:

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from ["the dictionary":https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=squirting+definition&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]:
[bq]1. cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.
_"she squirted soda into a glass"_[/bq]Is there a proper tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

The "["squirting":/tags/squirt]" tag's description says _specifically_ that it's for "[spoiler]female ejaculation[/spoiler]", or "[spoiler]images where a female (or futa, probably) rapidly excretes vaginal secretions[/spoiler]".

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from ["the dictionary":https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=squirting+definition&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]:
[bq]1. cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.
_"she squirted soda into a glass"_[/bq]Is there an alteprnatoper tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

The "["squirting":/tags/squirt]" tag's description says _specifically_ that it's for "[spoiler]female ejaculation[/spoiler]", or "[spoiler]images where a female (or futa, probably) rapidly excretes vaginal secretions[/spoiler]".

>>1542929p
_"she squirted soda into a glass"_[/bq]Is there an alternate tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from ["the same dictionary that embarrassed me on this topic last time":https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=squirt+definition&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]:
_"she squirted soda into a glass"_[/bq]Is there an alternate tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from ["the same dictionary that embarrassed me on this topic last time":https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=squirt+definition&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]:
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from ["the dictionary":https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=squirt+definition&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]:
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses "squirting" based on one of the _other_ definitions, from the dictionary:
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses it based on one of the _other_ definitions, from the dictionary:
[bq]C1. cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
[bq]Cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.
_"she squirted soda into a glass"_
[/bq]Is there an alternate tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
[bq]Cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.[/bq]Is there an alternate tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
And uses one of the _other_ definitions, from the dictionary:
[bq]Cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.[/bq]Is there an alternate tag for this I don't know about?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
IsAnd thuseres a propner tag tof usthe f_other_ definithions:
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there a proper tag to use for this:
[bq]Cause
I(a liquidon't) kntow about?e Likejected forom a squmall openirting win ater outhin, ofast sotream or jething?.[/bq]
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there an prothper tag to use for this I don't know about? Like for squirting water out of something?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there another tag to use for this I don't know about? Like for squirting somewathinger out of an itesomething?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there another tag to use for this I don't know about? Like for squirting something out of an objecitem?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there another tag to use for this I don't know about? Like for squirting something out of an object?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears

Science fiction fan
NSFW tag descriptions:

>>1542929p
Is there another tag to use for this I don't know about?
No reason given