Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheRedBaronV2 in topic General Tag Discussion

TheRedBaronV2

Manfred Von Richtofen
I have a question.

Exactly what purpose do the "impossibly large ___" Tags serve?

Given the fact that, technically speaking, most images under these tags are not necessarily impossibly large, they are just hard/rare to come by, the tag(s) feel kinda unnecessary.

Especially given the fact that there are already "Huge ____" Tags, which would be better fitting.

I'm merely bringing this up because, quite frankly, I feel that nothing is truly impossible. Especially in this day and age.

Note that this is mainly just a question, not necessarily a suggestion so please do not get upset at me for asking, please.
No reason given
Edited by TheRedBaronV2
TheRedBaronV2

Manfred Von Richtofen
I have a question.

Exactly what purpose do the impossibly large ___ Tags serve?

Given the fact that, technically speaking, most images under these tags are not necessarily impossibly large, they are just hard/rare to come by, the tag(s) feel kinda unnecessary.

Especially given the fact that there are already "Huge ____" Tags, which would be better fitting.

I'm merely bringing this up because, quite frankly, I feel that nothing is truly impossible. Especially in this day and age.

Note that this is mainly just a question, not necessarily a suggestion so please do not get upset at me for asking, please.
No reason given
Edited by TheRedBaronV2