Viewing last 25 versions of post by Alexlayer in topic General Tag Discussion

Alexlayer
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Eternal Flame
"[@Princess Luna":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4535254#post_4535254
)  
Fair enough. Thank you, and sorry for getting worked up about it.

"

[
@Cyan Lightning":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4535255#post_4535255
)  
Sigh, look, you're right in that I didn't handle myself the best way. I'll be honest, though, I didn't feel like you would listen. I did DM you once, talking to you about how you were removing the shipping tag from fanarts from an artist that not only had romantic context, but were coming from an artist that clearly shipped the ships whose tags you were removing. You let me put the tags back in place back then, but a few days later, I see you removing the tags from pictures from the same artist, all of which I felt had more than romantic enough context to them, so it made me wonder if you even had listened to what I said when I contacted you back then.

I apologize for my tone, and I promise I will address things with you directly in the future if I see a similar issue again. I hope we can move on, then.
No reason given
Edited by Alexlayer
Alexlayer
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Eternal Flame
"@Princess Luna":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4535254#post_4535254
Fair enough. Thank you, and sorry for getting worked out.

"@Cyan Lightning":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4535255#post_4535255
Sigh, look, you're right in that I didn't handle myself the best way. I'll be honest, though, I didn't feel like you would listen. I did DM you once, talking to you about how you were removing the shipping tag from fanarts from an artist that not only had romantic context, but were coming from an artist that clearly shipped the ships whose tags you were removing. You let me put the tags back in place back then, but a few days later, I see you removing the tags from pictures from the same artist, all of which I felt had more than romantic enough context to them, so it made me wonder if you even had listened to what I said when I contacted you back then.

I apologize for my tone, and I promise I will address things with you directly in the future if I see a similar issue again. I hope we can move on, then.
No reason given
Edited by Alexlayer