Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wispy Tuft in topic General Tag Discussion

Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"[@Yoshimon1":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4414773#post_4414773
"
)  
[
@LightningBolt":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4414728#post_4414728

)  
[@Background Pony #A8E1](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4414727#post_4414727)

I would just like to clarify. I was not evolved in the 'Jinxy (character)' tag spreading. Some over excited fan of the name mass-posted it all over other peoples art. Some people clearly like the name Jinxy and its not just me off in a corner. I just post the tag on my own art and hope people post it on their art as well, I'm not interested in forcing a meme. I'm not interested in mis-classifying things. I'm interested in people who genuinely like the name idea adopting it for themselves and having the name grow naturally.

And my god PLEASE re-nuke Kusu Symphora. Those spazzes come at me in my comment section telling me i'm misnaming a character with no official name. the name kuzu symphora sounds like a bloody venereal decease.
Reason: adding an @
Edited by Wispy Tuft
Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"@Yoshimon1":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4414773#post_4414773
"@LightningBolt":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4414728#post_4414728

I would just like to clarify. I was not evolved in the 'Jinxy (character)' tag spreading. Some over excited fan of the name mass-posted it all over other peoples art. Some people clearly like the name Jinxy and its not just me off in a corner. I just post the tag on my own art and hope people post it on their art as well, I'm not interested in forcing a meme. I'm not interested in mis-classifying things. I'm interested in people who genuinely like the name idea adopting it for themselves and having the name grow naturally.
And my god PLEASE re-nuke Kusu Symphora. Those spazzes come at me in my comment section telling me i'm misnaming a character with no official name. the name kuzu symphora sounds like a bloody venereal decease.
No reason given
Edited by Wispy Tuft