G5 Shipping Names Restructure

LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@NicoThePinkUnicorn
Thanks! Also yeah starblazer is real cool but sunnytrail is just too genius hehe. Also great suggestions! Also for the sisters, i feel like their name should be clear in the name that its an incest ship, as i doubt someone wants to click on a cool sounding tag to only be jumpscared with incest
Posted Report
Background Pony #3A09
@NicoThePinkUnicorn
For Sunny X Sprout I think we should have “Sproutscout” since the it rhymes,but Starsprout,Sunsprout,Cloverscout,Cloverstar or Cloversun sounds good too.
In the end it won’t matter that much for me as long as it will get a more creative name.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Seems like the new izzy x sunny name is now Starbow instead of Moonscout, they name dropped it in the new comic preview. It works! Since usually moon ship names are usually for nmm or luna
Posted Report
NicoThePinkUnicorn

Loving fan and shipper
@LoreJuniper
But in terms of Sunny x Izzy, we oughta decide what to call them already. I need to know what to call one of my favorite G5 ships 😤 There’s been like four names, and with Starbow now we have five–
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
@NicoThePinkUnicorn
Well i mean theres always the basic one of combining the first names (sizzy), thats used when people dont know the fusion names. For the default name, its now Starbow since it was name dropped in series
Posted Report
NicoThePinkUnicorn

Loving fan and shipper
@LoreJuniper
There were also other people calling them Sunzy and Sunizzy though. There were always so many shipping names around for them :“D I’m glad that there’s this forum to help with deciding, and that even the comics tried to chime in, I just hope it actually sticks 💀
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Hmm if the moon names conflict with nmm/luna ships then we can just rename them, kinda like how Moonscout became Starbow
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Ok updating them with some things to be consistent with canon and not interfere with other character ships:
Starbow - Sunny x Izzy (Mentioned in canon)
SunnyTrail - Sunny x Hitch
PetalScout - Sunny x Pipp
SunnyStorm - Sunny x Zipp
BrightSun - Sunny x Misty
StormBlazer - Hitch x Zipp
Pitch - Hitch x Pipp (Maybe PetalTrail if pitch conflicts)
BowBlazer - Hitch x Izzy
MistyTrail - Hitch x Misty
CloverTrail - Hitch x Sprout
Zippzzy - Izzy x Zipp (mentioned in canon)
PetalBow - Izzy x Pipp
BrightBow (Maybe keep MistyMoon if it doesnt interfere with nmm/luna ships?) - Izzy x Misty
MistyStorm - Zipp x Misty
MistyPetals - Pipp x Misty
Princest 2.0 - Zipp x Pipp (ik its a dumb name but i think we all agree we dont want to give it a cool name only for people to click on it and be jumpscared by incest)
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Any update on this? I think going for a consistent name structure could work, altho going based off most popular / in canon used ones would be a safe bet
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
For updated tag suggestions:
MoonScout / StarBow - Sunny x Izzy (Moonscout is most popular but starbow was used in canon and avoids any moon names which might conflict with luna ships) ☀️🎨
SunnyTrail / StarBlazer - Sunny x Hitch (Starblazer is most popular name altho it might be confused for the far more popular stormblazer) ☀️🐴
PetalScout - Sunny x Pipp ☀️🎵
SunnyStorm / ScoutStorm - Sunny x Zipp ☀️⚡
BrightSun / MistyScout - Sunny x Misty ☀️💧
SunnyClover - Sunny x Sprout ☀️🍀
StormBlazer - Hitch x Zipp (sometimes called zitch but stormblazer is very prominent) 🐴⚡
Pitch - Hitch x Pipp (we could change pitch (as in throwing a ball) to pitch (sports), theres so little tags of it anyway)🐴🎵
MoonTrail / - Hitch x Izzy 🐴🎨
MistyTrail - Hitch x Misty 🐴💧
CloverTrail - Hitch x Sprout 🐴🍀
Zippzzy / Zipzy - Izzy x Zipp (used in canon) 🎨⚡
MoonPetals - Izzy x Pipp 🎨🎵
MistyMoon / MistyBow - Izzy x Misty 🎨💧
Izzy x Sprout 🎨🍀
MistyStorm / BrightStorm - Zipp x Misty ⚡💧
CloverStorm - Zipp x Sprout ⚡🍀
Princesst 2.0 - Zipp x Pipp (yes i know its a dumb name but we dont want someone clicking on a cool name only to be jumpscared by incest) ⚡🎵
MistyPetals - Pipp x Misty (current name) 🎵💧
CloverPetal - Pipp x Sprout 🎵🍀
MistyClover - Misty x Sprout 💧🍀
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
Yeah, I think those all look really good; for the ones that you suggested more than one, I’ll give what I prefer:
*Starbow - I slightly prefer the sound of Moonscout, but it’s very close, and more than outweighed by 1) the fact that this way, it’s unambiguously not talking about Luna; 2) it was actually used in official material
*Starblazer - Honestly, I just really love the name, even if it is kinda close to “Stormblazer”
*Sunnystorm - I just like the juxtaposition of this one
*Brightsun - I dunno, I like that it’s a play on Misty’s name, even if the other one is less ambiguous
*Zippzzy - Looks better to me with the extra letters (though as a tiebreaker, if this comes out before this discussion is settled, would be to check the closed captions on the TYT Netflix release, see which spelling is used)
*Mistybow - Just sounds better to me (has more flow?)
And that does it for the ships listed, I do believe
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide