G5 movie scene tag implications

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
The following tags should imply A New Generation:
  • Fit Right In (g5)
  • Looking Out For You
  • Danger Danger
  • Gonna Be My Day
  • Glowin' Up
  • 142 Questions for a Unicorn and 7 questions to ask a unicorn (these should probably be merged)
  • How to protect yourself from a unicorn attack
Additionally, the following tags should imply Fit Right In (g5):
  • Watch us shake our unicorn butts should also imply butt and not imply plot (in case of humanized and antro interepetations of this scene)
  • This is how a unicorn struts
  • This is how a unicorn hoops should also imply basketball
  • This is how a unicorn walks
  • This is how a unicorn talks should also imply talking
    (the final three here may need to be pre-emptively created)
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Done most of these except the questions for a unicorn merge because I don’t have aliasing yet, I’ll have to get another mod to do that.
Also didn’t do the bottom 3 yet, I don’t currently have time to look through and find images where they’d fit but if they get made I’ll update them with the implications.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@TheGlitchedWolf
Thanks. I didn’t know you were one of the new tag assistants.
Below spoilered for off-topic chatting
I gave a thought about applying (specifically to help with tag alias and merge requests) but decided not to over hopes that some IRL stuff gets busy enough to keep me away from incessant internet usage. Even without IRL IRL stuff, I still have a long backlog of unfinished horse-related projects. Mostly, it’s actually writing the fics I keep starting, taking the time to learn how RES host modules (and Java-Script) work so that Philomena-based boorus can have expandos that include descriptions and artist credits as well as not needing to load the full-size image in the expansion, and taking breaks by making the occasional Photoshop collage abomination.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
P.S. I just saw the tag for grinded pony hooves. However, I’m uncertain whether its current usage merits the fit right in (g5) tag. Some kind of implication for g5 or ANG, yes. For the specific song, I’m less sure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide