'Football' and 'American football' should have descriptions directing to each other.

OneOverTwo
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Spinister
I think it would be beneficial if the football tag and the american football tag should link to each other in their descriptions. To alleviate, admittedly very small amounts of, confusion. Mainly to point people looking for American football with the football tag to the right place, but I personally would feel weird if it didn’t go both ways. That’s just me though.

I know this is a British website, but the show is made by Canadians for a USA company so I keep expecting the football tag to refer to gridiron football.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Done. I’m not good with sports though so I kinda improvised. Any better suggestions before I close this?

Also, this isn’t a British website.
OneOverTwo
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Spinister
@Joey  
Sorry, I guess I got wrong information about the site’s amount of Britishness somewhere. Probably TV Tropes.  
Only complaint is that American footballs are only kind of egg shaped, but it’s a clear enough description to work.
EddersCPFC

I had a lot of fun changing the tags. Really, look at the tag changes and see how many times my name comes up :P

I don’t blame the amount of Americans who tag it as just football, even if it’s not the one what they call it. Saying that, most of the new pictures get tagged with football refer to the association football, not gridiron football. Even if the latter gets mistagged, I don’t mind changing it frankly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Done