Viewing last 25 versions of post by OneOverTwo in topic 'Football' and 'American football' should have descriptions directing to each other.

OneOverTwo
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Spinister
"[@JoeyH3":](/tagging/football-and-american-football-should-have-descriptions-directing-to-each-other/post/2722132#post_2722132
)  
Sorry, I guess I got wrong information about the site's amount of Britishness somewhere. [spoiler]||Probably TV Tropes.[/spoiler]
||  
Only complaint is that American footballs are only kind of egg shaped, but it's a clear enough description to work.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #DA17
OneOverTwo
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Spinister
"@JoeyH3":/tagging/football-and-american-football-should-have-descriptions-directing-to-each-other/post/2722132#post_2722132
Sorry, I guess I got wrong information about the site's amount of Britishness somewhere. [spoiler]Probably TV Tropes.[/spoiler]
Only complaint is that American footballs are only kind of egg shaped, but it's a clear enough description to work.
No reason given
Edited by OneOverTwo
OneOverTwo
Artist -

Spinister
"@JoeyH3":/tagging/football-and-american-football-should-have-descriptions-directing-to-each-other/post/2722132#post_2722132
Sorry, I guess I got wrong information about the site's amount of Britishness somewhere.
No reason given
Edited by OneOverTwo
OneOverTwo
Artist -

Spinister
Sorry, I guess I got wrong information about the site's amount of Britishness somewhere
No reason given
Edited by OneOverTwo