Viewing last 25 versions of post by Litrojia in topic Episode, Spoiler, and Official Content General

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

[@icicle wicicle 1517](/forums/tagging/topics/episode-spoiler-and-official-content-general?post_id=5292474#post_5292474)
Would probably be wise to have these episode tags imply [g5](/tags/g5), [my little pony: make your mark](/tags/my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark), [my little pony: make your mark chapter 2](/tags/my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark+chapter+2), and [spoiler:my little pony: make your mark chapter 2](/tags/spoiler-colon-my+little+pony-colon-+make+your+mark+chapter+2). Sucks that it's such a word salad of tags, but since we're apparently not doing episode-specific spoiler tags, they really ought to (and should've a few days ago) imply *some* sort of spoiler tag.

edit: oh and they're still not even categorized as episode tags, oof. ~~you can tell how much attention this thread gets~~
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia