Definition of "impregnation" tag

Princess♥Cadance

There has been some apparent tag change controversy about the impregnation tag. This thread is dedicated to agreeing on a definition for this tag so that things can be clear for the future.
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Senior Moderator
Caw
The impregnation tag should only be used if there is text or something else (such as an egg being attacked by sperm) in the image itself, while images that talk about impregnation in a clopfic in description, a fanfic linked in the description, or in a fanfic at the source should be tagged implied impregnation. Cumming inside does not automatically mean impregnation will occur; this is a huge misconception in both literature and real life.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Black_Fox  
Not to mention it sometimes takes multiple sessions before actual impregnation occurs too (same goes for incest and impreg too, but that is another matter).

However, I somewhat agree with this, though at the same time, I think impregnation should also apply to clopfics as well, unless the doesn’t outright state it or hints at it.
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Senior Moderator
Caw
@EPPony

If the clopfic is in the image, sure. If it’s in the description or at the source, that is exactly the reason why implied impregnation was created.
pearlyiridescence
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really likes Rarity
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lady's Wink -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

bat bat bat bat bat
Should “impregnation” be used in the context of egg laying as well then (as in, the eggs being put inside someone, not the act of birthing them)? Or is just “oviposition” fine?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide