Cross/crucifix aliases and implication

Background Pony #CE93
Alias
crucifix -> cross

Gotta disagree with this one. Per Wikipedia, “crucifix” ought to imply “cross” and maybe/maybe not imply “crucifixion” because a figure mounted to the cross is a necessary element of a crucifix, but when it is an art object, no actual live creature is being crucified right then and there, if you get what I mean.

Agree with the other two.
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Brokedownandmadeone  
Would prefer “crucifixion” over “crucified”, considering that “crucified” sort of implies the crucifixion has been brought to its end, or interrupted.
Background Pony #CE93
Another relevant tag:  
cross necklace -> cross, necklace, jewelry (inherited from “necklace”)

Is “cross” ever tagged for the meaning of “grumpy/angry”? Does “christian cross”/“religious cross” need spinning off? Probably not…

@Background Pony #17E6  
According to Wikipedia, for what it’s worth, “cross of saint peter” is the name for the “upside-down” orientation, so I’d suggest aliasing the others to that. Separating use of it in good faith (pun intended) from “edgelord”/pop cultural interpretations might be too subjective.

@Brokedownandmadeone  
I guess you’re right, there’s like 1 image with an actual crucifix-art-object.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide