Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ren in topic "cat eyes" should be aliased to "slit eyes"

Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
"[@Rdobet":](/tagging/cat-eyes-should-be-aliased-to-slit-eyes/post/2651222#post_2651222
"
)  
[
@Ciaran":](/tagging/cat-eyes-should-be-aliased-to-slit-eyes/post/2651834#post_2651834
)  
In that case, we need specific definitions for each one, and probably a cleanup of "[cat eyes":](/tags/cat+eyes) / ["snake eyes":](/tags/snake+eyes]). As it stands, there doesn't seem to be an understood difference between these types of slit eyes (barring the fact that many of the "snake eyes" images are of lamiak). I'll go ahead and add the implications, though.
Reason: Afterthought
Edited by Ren
Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
"@Rdobet":/tagging/cat-eyes-should-be-aliased-to-slit-eyes/post/2651222#post_2651222
"@Ciaran":/tagging/cat-eyes-should-be-aliased-to-slit-eyes/post/2651834#post_2651834
In that case, we need specific definitions for each one, and probably a cleanup of "cat eyes":/tags/cat+eyes / ["snake eyes":/tags/snake+eyes]. As it stands, there doesn't seem to be an understood difference between these types of slit eyes. I'll go ahead and add the implications, though.
No reason given
Edited by Ren