artist:drakaina-gwd-9000 and artist:archi

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I don’t know what’s going on with these two tags, if they’re somehow related or what. If anyone could help clear this confusion up, it would be appreciated.
Background Pony #5AA4
Well, to start with, only one of the images you uploaded with the tag artist:archi had a source, so it wasn’t straightforward to find out info…
Anyway, source from >>2832381 goes to the VK group “orchestraofemotions” which I navigated using Google Translate. This group has 2 contacts listed, Artem Dyakov and Alexandra Pavlyuchenkova, and the group information says on its first line (translated): “creative duo. I even write, she even draws.” In other words, its a writer and an artist working together.
Alexandra’s profile has “Drakaina” as a middle name(?) and links to the dA account “Drakaina-GWD-9000”. So, they’re the artist of the pair.
From the source of >>2813400, again navigating using Google Translate, the posting account is named “Archi” but gives credit for the image to “Drakaina” and links to Alexandra’s VK profile.
Archi’s Tabun profile gives their name as Артём (translates to “Artom”) and location as Minsk (same as the VK profile for Artem), is a member of writers’ and fanfic groups, and credits “Drakaina” for the drawing in their profile. So, that account is probably the writer, sharing art made by their collaborator Drakaina.
TL;DR people are fixing the tags. Archi didn’t make the images.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide