Alias 'Flashing Boobs' to 'Exposed Breasts'

Tagging Discussion » Alias 'Flashing Boobs' to 'Exposed Breasts' Search Posts
Background Pony #1DBD
Disagree, flashing is an intentional action, exposure is just a state of existence.

Flashing could imply exposure, though, IMO.
Background Pony #B40D
@Background Pony #1DBD  
From where I stand, there isn’t a single image of “flashing boobs” that shouldn’t also include “exposed breasts” and if you needed to narrow it down to actual flashing, it’d be a simple matter of adding flashing to a search for exposed breasts. It’s also not a very used tag for a type of image that’s been here pretty much since the beginning. It wouldn’t hurt to keep it, but we also don’t seem to be in any burning need of it either, in which case, if just for personal preference, I’d rather see it aliased.

As for your second point, I was going to save this until after someone from staff commented, but if it’s determined that the tag is useful and should be kept, then I had some tags that it should probably imply to bring up. I was also going to suggest we change its name to “flashing breasts” to keep it in-line with the other “breast” tags.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Hmm, for now I’m going to set up implications, it seems a bit weird to alias such a specific tag into the broader thing.
Background Pony #B40D
@Princess Luna  
Very well. I never cared for the tag, but I do understand that it has its use.

Is there any support for my suggestion of changing the tag’s name to “Flashing Breasts” for consistency with the other breast related tags?
Background Pony #1356
@Background Pony #1DBD
From where I stand, there isn’t a single image of “flashing boobs” that shouldn’t also include “exposed breasts”

Well yes, because the former is a subset of the latter. That’s what tag implications are for.

Aliasing is for when two terms are synonymous (i.e., if there were also no “exposed breasts” images that shouldn’t also include “flashing boobs”).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide