A tag for Starlight Glimmer's old mane?

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I was wondering if there should be a tag for Starlight Glimmer’s old mane to sort through images of it better. Her old mane being the one with bangs, of course, or when she was Snowfall Frost.  

Versus her ‘new’, current mane which will likely continue to stay current and make appearances.  

‘Alternate hairstyle’ won’t really work and neither one was/is an alternate of anything, and would have to pick a dominant one as the not-alt, which is bad. I also can’t see a tag like S1 Luna working, as all that changed for Starlight between seasons was the front half of her mane.

Any thoughts of if this is a good idea, and any tag name ideas if so?
Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Personally, I don’t think a tag for it is needed. I just don’t see it as a large enough distinction to warrant the work of searching through every starlight pic to tag the ones with the other mane. And then keeping it updates for any new pictures that come with it.

That’s just me though~
Background Pony #6586
@LightningBolt  
Well, since she got it after reforming, perhaps you could call her new style a “hairdo-over”.

… Is this a bad point to mention I like puns?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: dead discussion