pink textcolored text
purple textcolored text
blue textcolored text
red textcolored text
yellow textcolored text
orange textcolored text
rainbow textcolored text

Okay, more than just "a few."

Maybe greentext should be aliased to green text too, for consistency with all the other text tags.

And assuming that request is actually useful, as always. I admit I have doubts about the necessity of black text and white text.

Now excuse me, I have several uploads of mine to retag as dialogue rather than text, as it turns out…
Litrojia
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Assistant
🔥
All of these tags feel pointlessly specific to me. I don't think they should be codified by giving them implications. Also, "greentext" specifically refers to the text format and style of writing found on 4chan and similar sites, and not just green text.
Knight of the Raven
Artist -

@Litrojia
Thanks for the explanation.

Yeah, they also felt like pointless minutia to me, but since they were there I thought they might as well have implications.

I take it that just tagging "text" would be enough for my next uploads? Or "colored text," at absolute most?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~