A bunch of tags need merging/implications

Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
I disagree on jam - jelly, those (and marmalade) are completely different things.
Also, there’s a big difference between a regular (human-ish) snowman and a snowpony shaped like a, well, pony.
Posted Report
wownamesarehard
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Read the comics/manga
@Yoshimon1
The above are all functionally identical tags. The words jam and jelly are used interchangeably regardless of the actual product, and there is of course a technical difference between a snowman and a snowpony but I don’t feel it’s worth the tags being separate. It’s the equivalent of alternate hairstyle and alternate manestyle being separate tags just because the latter is exclusively for equines.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F59
@Yoshimon1
If I show you a drawing, and there isn’t something like a jar with the product written on it, will you be able to figure out whether it depicts jam, jelly, or marmalade? Which one gets tagged?
@wownamesarehard
I also think snowman and snowpony should remain separate. I don’t think your example is a good comparison - IMO, manes and hair in the style of the show are far more similar to each other than a snow sculpture of a pony and a snow sculpture of stacked spheres.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide