What if your oc tried out for the Womderbolts? (Hopefully sfw)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
This is an rp where my head canon becomes an instructor at the ‘Bolts Academy. I recommend Pegasi characters. Alicorns may be allowed. If you don’t have a pegasus oc, you can make one, or choose a canon. Also please keep it sfw.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Description: Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to the Wonderbolts Academy! Big deal! Now to make the team. Should be easy, right? Not really. You’ll have to work as hard as you can as long as you can. Blind luck will not work. Your instructor is one of the best of the best and will help you. But be careful. These maneuvers require a lot of skill and are not for any Pegasus. Any wrong move can leave you in the hospital or even worse, up with all the fallen ponies of Equestria. So be careful. With that being said, good luck and I hope you make the team!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide