WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Prince Artemis  
Wind got back to work remembering a song he liked he began to sing.

“memories consume, like opening the wound,  
I´m picking me apart again.  
You all assume, i´m safe here in my room,  
Unless i try to start again.

I don´t want to be the one, that battles always choose,  
Cause inside i realized, that i´m the one confused…”

@gamerlunasteamate117  
you hear a familiar song.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
(What’s up motherbuckers :D Thought I bring an…interesting character to the mix :P)

A pale pink pony with a, nearly, bald head wakes up in the forest. As he held his cranium to his hoof, suffering a headache, he begins to wonder how he got here and why he became a pony?

“Last, I remember, I was in an Isolation Chamber by that madman Professor Einstein. A strange white light appeared all around me and now…I appear here…in this…strange body. No matter, I shall worry about such inconveniences later. First thing is to find where I ended up in?”

He begins to walk off into the forest, trying to work out his location

(Yea, you can kinda guess who I brought along. Also yes, I’m saying his lines in Udo Kier’s voice (Dude’s such a badass :P))
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@Revan0123  
(this could be interesting!)

THE FORCES OF NATURE HAVE RISEN UP AND SURROUNDED HIM ON ALL SIDES WITH A WALL OF TREES!!!! Well except the sky because a tree can’t fly
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
“So, they are not Mirage Tanks…yet they moved. Have The Allies managed to construct a device that can control not just the weather but nature as well?”

He proceeds to climb up over the trees and get back on track
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Prince Artemis  
“so i´m breaking the Haaaaaaabit… tonight.”

i wind down from the song again.

“hmm… doesn´t seem like the style in this record store… maybe i´ve heard it before…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Prince Artemis  
“something from a pretty succesful Group, a few always called them emos but their Songs just kinda reach me. normally i Keep Stone faced or put on a fake grin in order to be left alone.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide