WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: I sighed with relief “Thank goodness that’s over with”
Bubbles: “We’re definitely happy for you, Shelly”
Matias: I felt like I heard a record got scratched somewhere as Buttercup spoke up in major confusion
Buttercup: “Wait wait wait, you can understand her?”
Bubbles: “Duuuh, I can speak to the animals”
Buttercup: “But…she’s not an animal!”
Utonium: “When you think about it, Buttercup, aren’t we just evolved animals in the end? Who’s to say that Bubbles here CAN’T understand her?”
Buttercup: “But-”
Matias: “If you keep questioning stuff like this, your brain will not be long for this world. Let it go…”
Buttercup: “Rrrrrgh”
Matias: I looked around to see a certain group hadn’t turned up “Wait, where’s Texty and the Crusaders?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Vigil: "not unheard of anyways, miss Fluttershy has no trouble understanding animals either, and that extends to some foreign languages, especially that of the breezies."
the three fillies had by now poked their heads in the door.
“sounds like we’re right on time to be too late… again… you and your shortcuts scoots.”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Texty crawled through the top of the doorway onto the ceiling of the room. “Did we miss anything?”
Upon seeing the changeling, Plant Man lept in the air almost five feet with a yelp. “MERDA SANTA!! That is a huge bug!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Shelly blinked her eyes with confusion
Shelly: “Talk about waking up to weirder things…
Gerald: “Now stay calm, Plant Man. This is just our friend, Texty. He’s a changeling, a shapeshifter if you will. Although, in his case, he can’t do it at all as he’s blind”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
(something i still don’t buy, changelings take on EVERY skill a living being has when they transform, and also have that super form naturally. physically they are an OP as heck species.)
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@Cerebrate19
(My point is to make a character living with his disability; A blind changeling who is unable to shapeshift is more compelling than a blind changeling that can just shapeshift new eyes for himself.)
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “He was with us when we were doing a coordinated challenge”
Utonium: “And did you succeed, Blossom?”
Blossom: “Of course. We even learned a bit about each other”
Buttercup: “Yeah, that Scoots here thinks a rainbow pony is faster than me”
Matias: I facehoofÅh bror…
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man calmed down, if just a bit. “I apologize. I… Have not seen one such as you before.”
“I could say the same thing.” Texty said as he fluttered his wings and slowly (and somewhat awkwardly) hovered down to the floor. “Though I haven’t seen anyone anyways, so it’s a moot point!” He added with a laugh.
“I… See…” Plant Man said.
“I don’t.”
Plant Man tilted his head before realization struck. “Ah, your eyes do not function. Very well. My name is Plant Man, designation number DAN-001.”
“Pleased to meet you, Dan One. I’m Texty, changeling historian.” Texty said. He turned to the fillies. “A little bit of friendly competition is healthy, but remember not to place value on their worth by their skill. It is not about who does the best, but how well we all do together.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Yeah, if it wasn’t for Stranaii pointing it out earlier, most of us probably wouldn’t have known about Shelly’s condition until it was too late”
Gerald turns to a mirror
Gerald: “Speaking of which, I’m surprised you even mentioned it to me. As a Star Emperor, I thought you’d be above such ‘primitive’ morals”
His mirrored reflection looked annoyed with him
Stranaii: “Would you prefer that I were so heartless…?
Gerald: “…no?”
Stranaii: “Then curl your tongue and refrain from such comments!
Gerald: “Um…yes sir”
Shelly, confused by what’s going on currently, turned to Vigil
Shelly: “I’ve got a couple things to say. One; I’m sorry to have misjudged you in my head, you were only trying to help me. Two…is that guy seriously talking to himself?”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Buttercup: “Yeah, yeah, I know…”
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Blossom: “Well, with that crisis over, we can all now get a good nights sleep”
Bubbles: Yawn “I can definitely agree”
Utonium: “It’s fortunate we teleported into a large guest room”
Matias: I walk over to the door leading out “Not for me or Gerald, of course, we have our own homes. Besides, we’ve got to get back to our respective jobs in the morning, right Gerald?” I see him talking with the mirror “I’ll take that as a yes”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
After his conversation with the mirror, Gerald looked over to Matias in confusion, having not completely heard what he was talking about
Gerald: “Yes to what?”
He looks over to the window and notices that its, now, dark outside
Gerald: “Oh sugar, it’s the night!
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald turns to the group
Gerald: “It’s been a pleasure to meet you all on this eventful day, some in a bigger surprise than others, but I and Matias have to get going back to Ponyville now. My shift at the bookshop starts in the morning. I presume that Matias will also be working as well”
He gallops up to the door, avoiding a crash into Matias. Gerald, before he heads out the door, turns his head to Whistler & Twilight
Gerald: “Let Twilight know about the information we got earlier, Whistler. She’d be very interested”
He turns his head to the pony standing next to him in the doorway
Gerald: “I’ll see you soon, Matias!”
Gerald gallops out the door
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: I see him gallop off before turning to the group in the bedroom “His presumption is correct, I also have to work tomorrow, getting the restaurant ready”
Blossom: “You work at a restaurant?”
Bubbles: “They have a restaurant here?”
Buttercup: “I never took for you the restaurant kind of guy?”
Matias: I smile and chuckle “Yes, Blossom. Yes, Bubbles, and…to be fair, Buttercup, I didn’t make much of a culinary impact today to leave such a hint. Besides, this town has alot more things to offer other than food” I winked before seeing Bubbles’ eyes glint with delight as she speaks up to Utonium
Bubbles: “Oh oh! Professor, we HAVE to check out this town in the morning!”
Utonium: “Hmmm…”
Blossom: “I don’t see why not, Professor. The ponies of this world have been very helpful to us since we’ve arrived here. I think it’s only fair to pay them back by seeing their world”
Buttercup: “Yea, come on Professor, I bet they’ll have something even you can enjoy!”
Utonium: “Like golf?”
Matias: I give a look of confusion “I’m…not actually sure of that. Haven’t seen much of the world myself outside of Ponyville”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
OOC: We’re getting off-beat with our posts again. Lets try to have more interaction with Cerebrate and Finite’s characters.

@Cerebrate19
Shelly, the Inkling turned Squid Pony, gets out of her bed and stretches
Shelly: “I’m not feeling tired at the moment. Suppose that’s one benefit of being unconscious…”
She walks over to the door
Shelly: “I wanna do some reflection but I wanna do it in a quiet place”
Shelly turns to the other squid pony in the room, Silent Vigil
Shelly: “Vigil, is it possible to show me to a balcony in this place…I mean, if the Princess thinks it’s okay to do so?”
UltraVaderMan

(Sorry about that)
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “I’d be interested in seeing the history of this country as well as learning more information about your species, Texty”
Bubbles: “I wanna see the cute and wonderful animals this place can offer”
Buttercup: “And I wanna do something exciting like Martial Arts or Dodgeball!”
Bubbles & Blossom: “…”
Buttercup: “What? It’s not like there’s going to be that many bad guys to punch in this town”
Matias: “Touché”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
(sorry been distracted the last week.)
Vigil: {oh, sure, you’re a guest here, if the door isn’t locked you’re free to go wherever. and hey, with all the smart people gathering i’m sure the door that leads home is just a matter of time for you too.}
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “this may come as a surprise, but ponyville’s surrounding hillside actually hosts the most popular golf course of the country, lots of retirees and nobles swing by, but they also offer good prices on rental equipment and admission is even free professor. just a fair warning, the owner has a trottish accent as thick as his homeland’s moors.”
that said he speaks to the princess next the two soon deeply absorbed in a new project as they float a new pinboard over.
Vigil: “and that’s the last we’re seeing of them for the next few days… anyways, bubbles and buttercup, i think i know just the ponies to introduce you two to, for you to get your wishes.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly gave a small smile
Shelly: “I hope so…”
She walked out of the room and into the corridor, looking for a balcony to help reflect on her current situation

Meanwhile, Gerald had reached the base of the castle entrance. He noticed the doors were wide open, probably due to some event that happened earlier in the day while he was unconscious
Gerald: “Some good light from here to Ponyville, least we won’t get lost”
Stranaii: “You are aware that this path is simple and straightforward, correct? How can one even lose sight of their goal from this posi-
Gerald: “It was meant to be a funny comment, Stranaii. Jeez, do you Zedhean lot have no sense of humor?”
Stranaii: “…do you want me to possess your hoof again?
Gerald: “Fine, sorry I said something. It’s not like there’s anything eventful no-”
Suddenly, Gerald got knocked over into the dirt path. Something, or someone, had pushed him over
Gerald: “Pfth! Who the bloody hell did that?!”
He got up and looked around but couldn’t see anyone in the general vicinity
Gerald: “If it’s you, Crusaders, you could’ve just gone around me, you know!”
He looked around again as no response was made
Gerald: “You have any idea who that was, Stranaii?”
Stranaii: “It was not those ‘Crusaders’ as you would believe. I sense…several bodies escaping
Gerald: “Well I can’t see them. Do they have Road Runner speed boots or something?”
Stranaii: “Another ‘humorous’ comment, how joyous…
Gerald: “Well!?”
Stranaii: “If they could not be spotted as soon as you looked up from the dirt path, perhaps they are invisible
Gerald: “Invisible?”
Gerald noticed something on the ground, a scientific note had been left behind. He picked it up with his hoof
Gerald: “Hey…I recognize this handwriting. It’s Whistler’s”
Stranaii: “It seems this note was related to some of that ‘Chrono’ science the good professor was working on in the lab
Gerald: “But why would it be out here…unless…
His eyes widened. He turned around and galloped back inside to find Whistler & Twilight
OOC: Just setting some seeds for future plot threads.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Matias: I move to the side of the door and watch Shelly exit the room before turning back to the group
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Thank you”
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Now that does offer great opportunities”
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: I clear my throat to get the groups attention “Just a reminder that it’s the middle of the night at this moment. Unless we’re secretly night owls, I think we should get some shut-eye”
Utonium: “Yes, of course. Come along, girls. It’s time we get some sleep”
All 3 PPG: “Yes, Professor”
Matias: I watch them go find beds before looking to the remaining members group. I focused on the Crusaders first “Don’t you have homes to get back to? Aren’t your family worried about your absence?” I then looked to Plant Man “I assume despite being part plant, you don’t actually need sleep, right?” I then looked to Texty “And I know you have a home but I think it’d be safer here to sleep. Your call, however, I won’t force you”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide