WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Man survived a world war involving giant electric coils, massive tanks and chrono tech. It’d take more than a mere demon from hell to phase him…”
He looks away from Twilight as he thinks about one other though
Gerald: Sigh “But Matias…he came from a world similar to my own so I bet he was just living a simpler life. Having all this being dumped on him must be messing him up a bit…or maybe I’m just paranoid for his safety”
He looks back to Twilight
Gerald: “But yes, now it’s me to be concerned about…and you’d be right to worry. I assume those Deltas told you their side of the story about my situation?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Well, I suppose it had something to do with my former monkey assistant Jojo…so not a complete accident on my part. Singular chemical on the other hand, that’s very much true. You had to have been there to believe it”

@TheFinite
Me: “Fair enough then…”

@Cerebrate19
Me: “Anyhow, I need to be making my way off to see Gerald and the Princess. Have fun with the Crusaders” I galloped up the hallway
Blossom: “See you soon, Matias”
Buttercup: “Ergh, I just hope this isn’t boring…”
Bubbles: “Shush, Buttercup. They’re our friends now”
Blossom: “Okay, Crusaders, what do you wanna do?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
“you are hardly the first arrival here to be haunted by their past, some more literally than others. i have the delta’s reports, but i want to hear your side, mainly because despite serving under their shade of wizards they are terrible at identifying problems of a nature that isn’t hard science.”
@UltraVaderMan
WHistler: “professor, i have been tightening the screws on Einstein’s first temporal displacement device, seen myself displaced AND inspired in all the wrong ways. i have created the most devastating pieces of three superpowers… granted one of them mainly stole my designs and another succeeded a path of research i had deemed a failure… point i’m getting at is, whatever that chemical is, it has beaten the superweapons of world war 3 out of the ballpark.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Heh, knowing them from my own world, I wouldn’t say ‘terrible’. It’s just not their speciality.” Puts himself into a more comfortable position “I guess I should tell you why I sought out the tree to begin with? Well, after an argument with Whistler, which by the way I owe him an apology for if I find him again, I went back to my own home to cool down. Then, Whistler’s son Silent Vigil and Matias came on over to convince me to come back and hear his side of the story. Before I could do so, I was assaulted in the senses and ran away because, in my blurred vision, I saw a horrifying vision of some monstrosity that doomed me to this cursed voice…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “I see…well, Chemical X is a powerful, mutagenic chemical. However, as we’ve discovered over the years, it was designed to work with other ingredients to provide balancing components to the power yield in quantity embedded. During one encounter with Pirates from the 17th century, we found that Pure Strain Chemical X had been ingested into them, granting them powers just like my girls. However, without those balancing ingredients in the given subjects, it lacked the absorbing factors to make the powers given to them permanent, thus its effects eventually wore off and physically exhausted their consumers”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Probably wise, fighting demons is not all that cracked up to be”
Bubbles: “Especially when dealing with…HIM”
Buttercup: “Eeeh, even so, we whoop his butt on a consistent basis. His scariness factor has dropped alot since his first appearance”
Blossom: “Anyway, onto more important manners…why did you call your group the Cutie Mark Crusaders?”
Buttercup: “And what exactly are you achieving, anyway? An award from your local mayor?”
Bubbles: “If you have a mayor?”

@Revan0123
Me: I made it back to the same room that we teleported into “Okay, think Matias. Where did the Deltas take Gerald before this all happened?” I remembered the door they took “Must be this way” I galloped down the next hallway, listening out for their voices
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
WHistler: “if that is as far as the drawbacks go, it would still be wanted, by just about everyone that wants power.”
he shakes his head, chasing the thoughts off.
“in any case, i was just on the matter of tightening screws, care to brush up on your own high sophistication mechanics skills?”

Applebloom: “you don’t know what cutie marks are?”
Scootaloo: “they’re the representation of our special talents… actually, Vigil, show them yours for a sec.”
the colt looks like he wants to object but scootaloo had already grabbed his backside and pulled him over to show them.
Sweetie: “silent vigil got his when he got us and our bully to finally get along with each other, his talent is diplomacy”
VIgil: “please don't do that again, girls, it is a bit of a discomfort to have my butt shown off to everyone you meet. besides that, what a pony does with their talent is still their decision at the moment you get the abstract picture you also get a bout of inspiration on what your talent is. party planning, flying, setting things on fire, building stuff, repairing things, finding things... the list is basically endless.
Scootaloo: “when we go crusading we’re looking for our special talents, if we try everything we’re bound to get it right some time.”

@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “i see… i’m starting to think you and princess Luna should really meet, she has experience with the matter, eerily similar too.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Happy holidays, everyone.
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Similar, eh? Well, I don’t know, this one’s got a bit of a foul mouth compared to whatever force controlled Luna”
???: “Oh as if a mere insect like you were any different in your terms of language…”
Gerald: Groans before turning to the wall opposite of Twilight “SHUT IT WILL YOU!? I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!” Looks back to Twilight before sighing “Sorry about that. Seems now it’s trying to interrupt conversations”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Of course, mr Whistler. Lets get Plant Man back into shape”

Buttercup: “Seriously? The mark on my butt determines my greatest talent? That’s gotta be the stupidest thing I’ve heard!”
Blossom: “Things simply work differently here than they do in our world, Buttercup. You can’t expect everything to be ‘normal’ as it were”
Bubbles: “But…when we first arrived here, we didn’t get these Cutie Marks yet the Professor did. How come we didn’t get them considering our talents as Superheroes?”
Blossom: “That’s a good point, Bubbles. I’m not exactly sure…”
Buttercup: “Well, mine should be pretty easy. BEATING THE SNOT OUT OF BAD GUYS!”
Blossom: “Buttercup, all three of us beat up bad guys daily. We took care of those Timberwolves, remember? Do you see a mark from that?”
Buttercup: “…”
Bubbles: “I have an idea. Why don’t we join up the Crusaders and find out what our greatest talents are!?”
Buttercup: “…Bubbles, you’re a-”
Blossom: “Genius!”
Buttercup: “What?”
Blossom: “Think about it, we have superpowers, we could easily speed up the process of finding our talents and help the Crusaders get theirs!”
Bubbles: “Hehehe, that’s what I was thinking!”
Buttercup: “Oh brother…fine”

Me: I hear shouting coming from the corridor ahead of me “Aha! There you are!” I galloped down said corridor
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Twilight: “clearly, and why wouldn’t it, conversations and rationality are the natural enemy of inner demons, particularly the weak ones, it can’t have you realize how much stronger than it you are.”
@UltraVaderMan
Vigil: "I pride myself in my ability to steer them away from stuntponies and bomb defusing... blossom, you are reasonable, right? please don't make it harder. also your professor may have it because he realized his talents in full, he is an adult after all. a cuteceanera is almost a rite of passage, it offers a pony a basis for their future and career choice. which is why i honestly still wonder why applebloom won't just try apple farming."
Applebloom: “my family’s full up on farmers. i wanna do something else.”
Sweetie Belle: “we could give carpentry another try, you were good at that.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
???: “This cretin of a bookworm has no clue of my power…”
Gerald: Looks to the other side “Oh suuuuure, your greatest power so far is to make me black out, witnessing horrific visions and have me talk to you like I was insane…”
???: “Remember what I said back in the forest…my team elevated you in the lab for a reason”
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Yes, you mentioned that…but why would you-”
Before Gerald could ask any further, he heard sounds from outside the room
Gerald: “Who’s there?”
UltraVaderMan

(Hope this isn’t stepping on Revan’s toes too much and/or hadn’t missed a page where this was shown already)
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “A few things, Vigil. One, I take pride in being the responsible leader”
Buttercup: “sure she does…
Blossom: “I heard that! And Two, Gerald and Matias don’t seem to have Cutie Marks either so it doesn’t look like it has anything to do with age”
Bubbles: “Yeah, when we entered this place, the Professor had his mark already and we questioned it about an hour before Matias’ group found us”
Blossom: “We didn’t really need to mention that to them for the time being, since there were more important matters around that period…but still, us not having cutie marks and finding out what our ‘real’ talents are is an interesting thing to look into”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Vigil: “wouldn't surprise anyone if you took after the professor though i know an idol relationship when i see it.
he glances tellingly over to scootaloo who was examining a rainbow sticker on her helmet.
Applebloom: “enough cutie mark theory, we got hours of daylight left and plenty of things we can still try.”
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “ah, Matias, please, come in.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
OOC: I haven’t mentioned a Cutie Mark on my character so you’re good :)

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Chuckles “Matias, my good pal. Certainly been a long and winded road to lead us here, hasn’t it?” Looks to Twilight “He’s been with me since we first came to Equestria. Had a bit of a rough start but I think we’re settling in nicely…until this situation, of course”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I walk in “Plus, it didn’t help that HIM was brewing trouble around the same time…” I look to Twilight “About that crash from earlier. Turns out, the Cutie Mark Crusaders had made a…stylized entrance into the building and now the Powerpuffs are just chilling with them right now”

Blossom: “You’re right, we can study that later”
Bubbles: “Ooh! Ooh! How about coloring out landscapes!?”
Blossom: “I was thinking more of constructive team exercises”
Buttercup: “Ugh, how about something ACTUALLY fun? Like Dodgeball?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “that caqn only end well, wait they’re here already? tutoring wasn’t scheduled until later today.”

Vigil: it is eerie, really. if applebloom was an intellectual, sweetie belle loved drawing more than singing and scootaloo... was the same.
Scootaloo: “you used the wrong word for EGGHEAD again, vigil. but i’m on board with that team building exercises like trustfall or introduction string are for preschoolers. rocket pilots didn’t work out earlier though so unfortunately it’s sweetie belle’s turn to pick.”
Sweetie Belle: “hmm, let me think.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Looks to Matias “Ah yes, the Powerpuff Girls. I knew, when they first showed up with you, that it was them. Especially when Buttercup flew up to my face. Certainly not forgetting that” Looks to Twilight “In my world, they were characters from a 2d animated series. Never thought that when I end up here, I’d also be seeing them in a few months…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I looked to Gerald “Heh, I guess your world and mine have another thing in common. I love that show…and I was trying hard not to squeal in delight when first seeing them, I’ll admit”
@Cerebrate19
Me: I looked over to Twilight “Wait, their current presence here wasn’t intended? Then again, I guess crashing through the front entrance spectacularly like that should’ve been a giveaway…” I looked away from her due to realizing something “Oh shoot, I left Texty down there with them!”

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “We’re waiting!”
Blossom: “Can you stop being rude to our new friends!?”
Buttercup: “You know I hate waiting!”
Blossom: “I know but you can’t rush people…erm, ponies”
Buttercup: “Well, what am I supposed to do while she’s busy thinking? Beat up on a wall?”
Blossom: “Buttercup, this castle belongs to a princess. You’ll get in trouble if you do that!”
Buttercup: “Oh yeah? And what if I do? What’s she gonna respond with? Lectures?”
@TheFinite
Bubbles: “Hmm…do you have any suggestions, mr Texty?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@UltraVaderMan
Texty was a little overwhelmed by the two trios, but did his best to keep his composure. “I don’t know if I’d be able to help, sadly. Changelings do not get Cutie Marks; I simply found out what I wanted to do by hearing stories of old, and deciding I wanted to study history. It’s… A little more complicated than that, but you get the idea. As for team building exercises, there is an old one from when I was a nymph.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide