WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “We encountered them on our way to find you” Buttercup flew past me and up to Geralds face

Buttercup: “We went through alot of trouble just to get to your fat butt!”

Blossom: “Buttercup, that’s rude!”

Me: I watch as Blossom had to pull her sister away from Geralds position “Harsh thing to say aside, we did go through some tricky situations just to find you, Gerald. Why’d you even come out all the way here? To some random tree house within a ruined castle, in the middle of the forest, that also has a field generator?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Gerald: Chuckles “Do you not remember what Texty mentioned last night? This is the Castle of the Two Sisters” Turns around to point “And THAT is the Tree of Harmony. Well, more Treehouse at this point”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: I took notice of the treehouse “Hmmm, interesting design” I look to see Bubbles was mesmerized by the scenery

Bubbles: “It looks beautiful…”

Blossom: “Remarkable architecture”

Utonium: “I agree, Blossom. This place is definitely fascinating”

Buttercup: “And the only thing that’s keeping those dumb red clouds away”

@Cerebrate19  
Me: I look to Whistler, interested to know more “You’re an assistant to Twilight, correct? Has she ever told you some stories about this place?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
Whistler: “her and i collaborate on the natural sciences, magic works on an entirely different ruleset which a scientist by default would struggle to understand. i do know however that the tree of harmony is keeping the forest from getting even more out of control, for which i am grateful, our journey here was practically a walk in the park compared to what it could have been.”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Plant Man walked towards the Treehouse of Harmony with a sense of curiosity and awe. The tree was like nothing he had ever seen before, and all of his sensors gave bizarre yet beautiful data.

He was stunned to silence.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Suddenly, a voice could be heard in the air

???: “So you have all come…”

Gerald: Turns around to the tree “Well, here we go”

A strange transparent figure slowly faded in front of the tree

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Uh, what’s happening and what is that?”

Night Hunter (Boss): “To be honest, Scorch…I have no clue”

The figure took the form of an individual whom they recognized by its voice

???: “Delta Squad, I bid you welcome”

Night Hunter (Boss): Surprised “Clone Advisor 01/425?”

???: “No, I am not, despite my appearance. I have simply taken on the form for which you are most comfortable seeing”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “But…what about the rest of the group?”

???: “They shall see what their minds are most comfortable seeing”

OOC: I figured since the Student Six saw the spirit of the Harmony Tree as Twilight in their adventure, the spirit could appear different to anyone else who might’ve been in contact with it.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Blossom: “Girls, are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

Buttercup: “What do you see?”

Blossom: “For my perspective, I see our neighborhood friend, Robin Snyder”

Buttercup: “Hey, I see her too!”

Blossom: “What do you see Bubbles?”

Bubbles: “…”

Buttercup: “Bubbles, what do you see?!”

Bubbles: “…Miss Fluffy”

Blossom: “So me and Buttercup see Robin and Bubbles can see Bullet. Hmmmm…Professor, what do you see?”

Utonium: “I…I see you…all three of you”

Me: I looked to the Utonium family as they made eye contact with one another and smiled. I then turned to the figure as it transformed into the thing I felt the most comfort with “Mamma…” (Mother…)
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man, he was a botanist, and a robot at that. His optic sensors were not as easily fooled. His mind was not organic, but a long series of programs with machine learning in mind.

He saw the true form of the plant life before him.

“I think the term I recall is ‘perception filter’. Very useful in your case, it would be difficult for you to interact with organics otherwise.” Plant Man said. “Especially in a form of that sort. That being said…”

He gave a bow. “Obrigada. Your shield is very welcome in a time like this. And, might I say, your complexity, your mystery, it is beautiful.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite  
Harmony Tree Spirit: “I predicted you would figure out the true form of my being. I also thank you for your kind words”

@Cerebrate19  
Harmony Tree Spirit (Eva): “Alas, I cannot bring such things as inter-dimensional travel to fruition…as much as I want to help all of you back to your own worlds”

@UltraVaderMan  
Harmony Tree Spirit (Robin/Bullet/PPG): “It does, however, remind all of us of the current situation we are now in…”

@Revan0123  
Harmony Tree Spirit (Clone Advisor 01/425): “…and for why a certain individual has come to this place to best explain themselves”

Gerald: “Yes…I did say I wanted to bring up the situation”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “What do you mean by that? You had an argument with Whistler and I assume you two have tried to amend things since. After all, isn’t that what you did with me and him last night?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Gerald: “That was different, Matias…I reacted badly to Whistler cause of what he mentioned of himself working for an evil head of a corporation”

Gerald takes a deep breath

Gerald: “For those who don’t know, a voice is stuck inside my head. It began to stir when Whistler was mentioning his own backstory. I reacted badly to the news, yelled at him and ran off. Matias came to get me to come back and apologize for the outburst. Whistler’s son, Silent Vigil, also recommended the same thing. Right as I was about to walk back there, the voice in my head stirred to life and began tormenting me, reminding me of my own dark past. It caused me to push back Matias violently”

Gerald looks to Matias

Gerald: “That’s the reason I ran off. A combination of my sudden violent behavior and dark past just caused me to mentally explode in that situation” Sheds tears “I thought you’d never want to see me again after what I did…so I ran away deeper into the forest, initially planning to live a life of solitude and self exile so I would never bring harm to anyone in future”

Gerald takes a moment to relax
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “Gerald…” As tears were forming in my eyes, Blossom and Bubbles spoke up

Blossom: “So you reacted badly to the situation and hid out here because recent events reminded you of your own past…”

Bubbles: “Bu-…but what caused said events of your past to begin with?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man stayed quiet, taking in the information. He began walking towards the Treehouse of Harmony, his curiosity drawing him towards it.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite  
Harmony Tree Spirit: Approaches Plant Man “Marvelous, isn’t it? The design used to be much different before its devastation by Sombra; a former king of darkness and despair. Were it not for the kind and selfless actions of six students, the remains of the tree would’ve laid in a much more…ruined way”

@UltraVaderMan  
Gerald: “It’s a long story. I will gladly tell it…” Looks up to see the red clouds spreading out further and further through the forest “…but we should first check that both us, the tree and Equestria are safe first”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: I look up to see the red clouds spreading “What is even going on with these clouds? They can just melt low temperature ice from Whistler’s gadgets like it was nothing!”

Bubbles: “There…there was something…”

Blossom: “What is it, Bubbles?”

Bubbles: “Remember when I said I hated fighting them?”

Buttercup: “Yeah! We told you it was necessary!”

Bubbles: “But that’s the thing, during the fight with those wooden wolves, I could feel something from them”

Blossom: “Like what?”

Bubbles: “Like…something was wrong”

Buttercup: “Well that’s an ooooooobvious clue! Who’s to say they aren’t always like this with anyone who comes into their territory?”

Blossom: “Well how do we even know that is true, Buttercup? We only got here and you’re just assuming that’s how they operate?”

Buttercup: “Really? You’re taking her side cause of some ‘bad feeling’?”

Blossom: “I’m saying that we don’t have the first clue of this world and you’re just running on autopilot, assuming that’s how it works!”

Buttercup: “No, I’m not!”

Blossom: “Yes, you are!”

Buttercup: “Am not!”

Blossom: “Am too!”

Utonium: “Girls! Girls! Calm down! We can’t lose rationality or control at a time like this!”

Me: I look back to see that the Powerpuffs are too busy arguing to notice the Professor so I decided to raise my voice to them “GIRLS!” They soon stopped and looked at me “Can’t you hear what your father is saying? The more you fight, the less chance we have of figuring out the solution to this red cloud problem!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “What I don’t seem to understand is that, while I was crossing the bridge, the red clouds formed over and then I looked to the rope and saw it untying itself…and there was no red rain to make it do that”

Night Hunter (Boss): “What are you suggesting, Gerald?”

Gerald: “I don’t think we’re dealing with a freak accident here. Something’s making these strange events come to life and giving us hell for it…but what or who?”

As Gerald was deducing the situation, an otherworldly voice could be heard…and it was not the Harmony Tree

???: Aaaaaaaah! So the little humans’ brain is fiiiiinally ticking and slowly putting together the clues. Evil chuckle Oh how I love a good detective story. Of course, IIIIIII tend to change the part WHERE THE HERO SUCCEEDS!”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “What in the love of Kamino was that!?”

Harmony Tree Spirit: “This…beings power is immense…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man stepped back as he heard the voice. None of this made any sense, didn’t follow any logic he knew of. This was something he did not know how to deal with at all. He was a master botanist, and he could hold himself well in duels, but this?
He couldn’t even understand this threat, let alone fight it.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123

@TheFinite
Me: I widen my eyes with fear and go pale as I hear this familiar voice “Oh no…” I dive behind Plant Man for safety as the Utonium family speaks up

Bubbles: “I knew something was wrong!”

Blossom: “Professor, hide!”

Me: I watch, from behind Plant Man, as Utonium hides behind the Deltas again

Buttercup: “Where are you, claw face!? Show yourself!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
???: “Such feisty words from but A MERE CHILD!

Segments of the red clouds break off to form a face so sinister, so horribly vile that even its mere presence strikes fear into the hearts of all those who know this entity. The only safe way to refer to this king of darkness is simply…

HIM

Gerald: Looking horrified “What in the love of fuck is that!?”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
WHistler: “by the flamboyant dress and mannerism, as well as the ill defined evil powers and the deeply unfashionable beard, i’d call him mephistopheles. he is strikingly similar to faust’s companion.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I might be able to use my own power to supplement the tree’s.” Plant Man suggested. “To ensure that the shield holds. I can’t guarantee that it will work, though. I can make biological plants stronger, but I do not know if it works with magic.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Otherwise known to us, and Townsville, as HIM. We’ve faced this being before, many times, in the past!”

Buttercup: “Yeah and we whooped his butt alot!”

Bubbles: “He is nothing but a big old meanie!”

Me: I poke my head out from behind Plant Man “And a scary one, at that!” I duck my head, again, as the Girls spoke up to the demon entity

Blossom: “How did you even find us, HIM? We and the Professor got teleported away after our battle with Mojo!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
HIM: “Ooooooh, do you really think I have that little power, my dear Blossom? Evil Chuckle Oh, your questioning of my, supposedly, limited abilities is very hilaaaaaaarious!
@Cerebrate19
HIM: “My my, this one catches on very well! Tell me, my dear war scientist, can your decrepit technology and aging magic stand against MY POWER AND WILL!?
HIM fires a quick but strong beam from his eyes at the shield, causing the whole area to shake from the impact. The Harmony Tree Spirit’s figure begins to fade in and out as it felt the hard strike from the demons power
Gerald: “Quick question: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THIS!?”
@TheFinite
Night Hunter (Boss): “Priority objective first, we need to enhance the shield!”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Not that I’m saying it’s a bad idea, sir, but how do we even know how to do that?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): Looks to Plant Man as he speaks up I suggest we go with DAN-001s idea”
Night Hunter (Boss): “I agree, it’s the best chance we got!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide