WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Suddenly, a magical field began to emanate from the tree, slowly sealing off the whole area. Gerald managed to get within the field while it was closing

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Ah great, now what happened!?”

Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Looks like some sort of field, similar to our own shielding technology…”

Fang Hunter (Sev): “Considering the strange things we’ve seen so far, I wouldn’t put it past this world that the Tree is alive and aware of its surroundings”

Night Hunter (Boss): “But why would it trigger now and not before if it didn’t want any intruders within the premises?”

Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Maybe it doesn’t consider Gerald to be a primary threat?”

Fang Hunter (Sev): “Maybe it saw us as the threat?”

Night Hunter (Boss): “Impossible, we have no hostile or ill-willed intentions in this world…”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Then what the hell else could’ve caused it to activate!?”

As Scorch said this, the sky darkened behind them. As the clouds descended, thunder and lightning tore through the air

Fang Hunter (Sev): “I think that might be the case…”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “What!? A storm!? We’ve encountered worse storms in our time during the war! How can that be considered a real threat!?”

An ominous laugh can be heard in the air
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19

@Revan0123  
Me: I shout as Whistler flies off after Gerald “Prevent what?!” I then see the field appear from the tree and watch it closing up the surrounding area “What is going on now?” I listen to the Deltas saying their dialogue. Right as Scorch finished his line about ‘what caused the field to initiate?’, I turned around to see the sky getting darker

Utonium: “Um…is this the part where I hide behind the group again?”

Me: “I mean, it’s just a storm, Professor. It’s not like it’s-” I go silent as an ominous laugh fills the air. My eyes widen, my pupils shrink and my body gets chills cause I recognized whose laugh that wasOh lort…” I looked to see that the Utonium family were also surprised before the girls assumed battle formations around us

Buttercup: “I’d never thought he’d be here…”

Bubbles: “I thought it was just us…”

Blossom: “There’s only one voice that matches that laugh, Bubbles…”
Background Pony #2994
@Prince Artemis  
A young blue male unicorn is laying face down on the ground. He probably has been laying there for a day..and flies are circling him thinking he’s dead.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Plant Man was very unsettled by all this.

“None of this makes sense… Wait…”

He lept down into the crevasse, landing on his hooves with a loud thud.

“Tree… If some sort of tree is causing that barrier, I might be able to convince it to let us pass, and protect us from… Whatever this is!” He called out from below as he headed towards the barrier.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Gerald had managed to get within the field as it was closing, giving him the chance to reach the castle courtyard

full

Gerald: “Finally…my goal is within reach…”

???: “And soon you will be rid of me like a discarded piece of toilet paper…”

Gerald: “Considering how much hassle you’ve been giving me, during this whole journey, I’ll gladly be rid of you!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Gerald: “Whistler!? What the hell are you doing here!? I’m trying to rid myself of this accursed voice in my head that has brought me nothing but trouble before I came to this world and YOU are standing in my way to get rid of it!?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
“okay holy shit volume, PLEASE… and i’m fairly sure there are easier ways than a magical tree in the middle of a horror movie forest to get rid of inner voices.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Gerald: “No no no, you don’t GET IT, do you!?” Head lowers as tears appear from the eyes “I hurt Matias…cause I thought it was my past coming back to haunt me! I ran away cause I didn’t want to endanger any more lives…” Looks up again to Whistler “And then it came to me. That tree behind you contains a power, an entity that went through so much crap only to be renewed again, again and again. It had helped so many before in the history of this world. That’s why I sought it out, that’s why I wanted to seek assistance from the one entity that could help me rid of my accursed past demons!”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite  
Me: I noticed the plant entity leaping off Hey, come back, we need all the help we can get!” The entity said something about convincing the tree inside the field before galloping off “Well, great, one less ally for our situation!” I turn around to see the wooden wolves have made their way over the crossing and were approaching “I hope Whistler and Gerald can get this situation sorted before we’re all doomed…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man rushed towards the castle. At this moment, there was not anything he could do; He can’t fight that which he does not understand. Once he reached the other end of the ravine, the metal vines unveiled around his body and pushed into the rock wall, punching a small hole and holding fast within it. He tested his weight for a moment, and began to climb. He moved towards the fallen bridge, eyeing how he could fix it.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Well, I’m not going out without a fight!”

Night Hunter (Boss): “Deltas, defensive positions! Go!”

They formed around Utonium and Matias, just like the Powerpuffs were forming around them

Night Hunter (Boss): “Remember, these creatures can’t be killed by normal means. Either throw them into the chasm or use those freeze grenades we were given!”

Thunder Force (Scorch), Rapid Haste (Fixer) and Fang Hunter (Sev): “Yes sir!”

Night Hunter (Boss): Looks to the girls “I hope you three have more than speed and flight on your side!”

@Cerebrate19  
Gerald: “What do you mean it doesn’t!? I’ve seen it speak our language before. Remember, I come from a reality where all of this was an animated show. Yes, the details are a little different in this universe but considering that tree was still created in this same location, I doubt THIS will be different as well!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide