WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Elsewhere, Gerald had been moving through the darkened forest, finding it hard to see where he’s going

Gerald: “Wish I had a flashlight on me for these sorts of situations…”

???: “And alert any wild creature nearby, that relies on sight, to come find you. Excellent plan!

Gerald: “You’re soooo funny with your sarcastic remarks, I almost died from them…”

???: “Hey now, lets not be passive aggressiv-”

Gerald: “Oh buddy, I’ve stopped being passive aggressive and started being actively pissed with you the moment you popped up in my head again!”

???: “Well, I’m not the one who WANTED to be a voice in your head…

Gerald: “And I’m not the one who WANTED you fusing your mind into my body! …why’d you even pick me anyway? I’m not some great super-soldier like fucking Steve Rogers. I am…or rather, was just a regular human being, like anyone else!”

???: “Really…you don’t know what we’ve been doing with your body since you ‘helped along’?

Gerald: “…what the hell do you mean?”

???: “Did you really think I’d go to all this length with you, for months on end, just to put my mind into your body? You really are dense, aren’t you?

Gerald: Looking surprised

???: “I could’ve ordered my men to whip you up to a table and begin the transfer at anytime…but then your body wouldn’t be able to sustain the transference if I did that

Gerald: “What did you do to me?”

???: Evil laugh

Gerald: “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?”

In his rage, he tripped over a branch on the floor and fell face first into a flower

Gerald: Gets up again “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YOU BASTARD!?”

Silence falls across the forest as the voice in his head went quiet

Gerald: “I gotta find a way to undo this…to get you out of my head”

Gerald starts moving again and comes across an exit out of the darkened part of the forest. He finds himself standing in front of a calm river crossing

Gerald: “I’m too dangerous to be speaking to a regular pony…but maybe the tree can help me out of this. I just got to get to the Castle courtyard before its too late!”

He makes his way across the river, fortunate that the water was low enough

OOC: I just wanted to use that clip that best fitted the laugh I wanted the voice to have :P

@TheFinite

Night Hunter (Boss): “Lead the way”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Plant Man charged forward, the sphere on his ‘chest’ emitting just enough light to make it easy for the others to follow.

At a point he suddenly stopped. “Shield your eyes! Now!”

And soon it was revealed why: A cockatrice came out of the bush, then turned towards Plant Man, and began trying to use its stare to statuefy the intruder.

Plant Man simply stared back, completely unaffected. “That won’t work on me, fool.”

Once the chicken-headed beast realized that its tactic was doing a grand total of nothing, aside from getting this strange creature to glare daggers at it, it clucked and ran away.

“Okay, it is now safe. We must resume!” Plant Man said, charging forward once more, getting closer to Gerald.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

Since the Deltas were wearing helmets, they simply looked away while the cockatrice was occupied with the plant entity. They soon heard it clucked and ran off

Thunder Force (Scorch): “What in blazes was that!?”

Night Hunter (Boss): “No time, we’ve got to keep moving!”

They followed after the plant creature

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gerald had made his way across the river and galloped his way through the next bit of the forest. He soon arrived at the bridge that was between him and the castle courtyard

Gerald: “One more obstacle and this all be sorted…hopefully”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite

@Revan0123  
Me: I shut my eyes and look away. After a minute or two, I could hear a cluck before it scuttled away “Uh? Was that a chicken I heard?”

Buttercup: “SERIOUSLY!? We got told to shut our eyes over some dumb chicken!?”

Me: I watched as the plant entity gave a short sentence before charging off “I’m sure we can ask it later what that was? Right now, we’ve got to save my friend!” I galloped off while Blossom spoke behind me

Blossom: “Come on!”

Me: As I was galloping, my mind was giving me a question “What was causing you to be scared, Gerald? Why did you react like it was something else more horrifying?” I could hear ponies behind me getting closer. I turned to see the Powerpuffs wanting to ask me something

Bubbles: “Um, excuse me, mister pony, sir! I wanted to know why your friend decided to come to this strange woodland?”

Blossom: “Did he come here out of a desire to know more about this place?”

Buttercup: “Or did he come here cause of something bigger?”

Me: I looked ahead for a few moments before turning back to them “There was…an argument”

Blossom: “Argument?”

Buttercup: “Well, I figured it was something big…”

Bubbles: “What things did he say?”

Me: I went silent for a moment “It’s…not what he said that got him here. I think it’s something that Whistler mentioned during our conversation that just seem to…trigger something within Gerald”

Blossom: “But what could that be?”

Me: “I don’t know but I want to find out!” I saw a river, in the opening of the trees “Come on!”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
Whistler: “well has the professor with you ever created something bad?”

he sighs.

“i created machines ahead of the curve by lenght, many used for good, some used as parts of something terrible.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
With that threat out of the way, Plant Man led the group over to the clearing with a stream. “That creature is a mere ancient legend in my world, a cockatrice; Looking into its eyes can turn you to stone. I had witnessed one unfortunate soul get turned to stone by its glare.”

He crossed the river, and headed right towards the path Gerald had taken. “We should be getting close. The old castle is in this direction.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Thunder Force (Scorch): Sigh “And then there’s us: Tools to be used by some higher power to kill all the Jedi…”

Fang Hunter (Sev): “I don’t like being reminded of that…”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Neither do I, Sev, but I felt that it was related to the conversation”

@TheFinite  
Night Hunter (Boss): “Squad, we haven’t got time to waste. Lets get moving an”

Before he could finish, suddenly, the sky above them was filled with a crimson cloud

Night Hunter (Boss): “What in Death’s name…?”

Meanwhile, Gerald had begun crossing the bridge. He was about halfway before his vision of the sky was also filled with a crimson cloud

Gerald: Annoyed grunt “Oh what fresh hell is this?”

He then noticed that the rope on the right side of the bridge was untwining by itself

Gerald: Eyes widen “No no nonononononono-” Gallops

Before he could reach the other side, the rope untwined. Gerald held on to the left side rope and slid down to the middle part of the bridge again, now holding on for dear life. He tried to climb his way up but it wasn’t easy for him now that he had hooves

Gerald: Heavy grunts “Come on…gotta…up top!”

As he tried to climb up, he also noticed the crimson cloud getting darker, with flashes of lightning breaking up the darkness

Gerald: “What the hell is going on!?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
Me: I looked to them as they responded to Whistler

Utonium: “There…was a time”

Buttercup: “Mojo Jojo”

Bubbles: “He used to be the Professor’s lab assistant”

Blossom: “Until we came along”

Utonium: “At which point, I threw him out. He was a very destructive monkey…little did I realise the power he obtained from the accident”

Blossom: “When we were at our low point, shortly after being created, he manipulated us”

Bubbles: “Tricked us”

Buttercup: “Used us like gullible tools for his own evil schemes!”

Me: I listened to them before Whistler sighed and said his part. The Utonium family then spoke up again

Utonium: “Then we understand that with great power…comes great responsibility”

Me: I smiled and chuckled “Heh, taking notes from Spider-Man are we?”

@TheFinite  
Buttercup: “So not just a chicken then…”

Me: “Well that’s something to keep note of in future” I looked to see the hoofprints travelling out of the river crossing and heading further up the path “We’re almost there, Ger-”

@Revan0123  
Me: I looked up to see the sky turning red “Uh…is this normal for the Everfree?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Was waiting for a response but, hey, it gives me a chance to add some more incentives.

@UltraVaderMan  
Night Hunter (Boss): “When we were last here, it certainly didn’t do this…”

Suddenly, they notice major rustling in the trees behind them. The sounds of Timberwolves can be heard

Night Hunter (Boss): “DELTAS, INTO POSITION!”

They readied themselves the same way, like their previous encounter. Boss then signals to Utonium

Night Hunter (Boss): “Professor, behind us. We’ll keep you covered!”

While trouble was almost afoot at the river crossing, Gerald was slowly making his way up the bridge, using the remaining twined rope and wooden planks

Gerald: Major grunt “Come on, you can do this, Gerald! More grunting Just remember how to climb ropes, like you did in school!”

After several agonizing minutes of climbing, Gerald got up to the top part of the bridge crossing. He then makes a daring jump, grabbing onto the top plank and pulling himself up

Gerald: Exhaustion sounds “I…I really need to hit the gym when this is all over…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
WHistler shakes his head.

“if you will excuse me for a moment.”

he walks before the deltas, the device on his back and saddlebags deploying a number of nozzles.

“i hereby disallow anything from this direction to pass, as the leading authority on applied cryogenics of the alliance of nations.”

sure enough the snowy mist sprayed forth, catching on the ground and building itself up within seconds, dropping the temparature of the immediate surroundings considerably.

“that should discourage the twig pups, they don’t like the cold.”

not to mention the ice wall.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Utonium: “You don’t have to tell me twice!”

Me: I watched as the Professor galloped behind the Deltas before I turned around to see the Timberwolves come out of the underbrush “IIIIII might wanna do the same…” I backed up as I heard the girls talking

Blossom: “What the heck are those things?”

Bubbles: “They don’t look so friendly”

Buttercup: “Whatever they may be, they’re looking for a good pounding!”

Me: I move next to Utonium “Yeah, you show them, girls!”

@Cerebrate19  
Me: I then notice Whistler said something before walking past the Deltas “WHISTLER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET BACK HERE!”

Blossom: “Sir, those things don’t look particularly friendly. I’d advise backing up befor-”

Me: Myself and the girls were both surprised by what Whistler pulled outWhat the hell…I then witnessed the Pegasi scientist use his device to freeze the surroundings next to the Timberwolves, creating an ice wall in the process “Wooooooah”

Buttercup: “Now that…is cool”

Me: I facehoofed at that pun before noticing Blossom examining the cold ground

Blossom: “Amazing. It has the same effect as my Ice Breath”

Me: “Something tells me that’s alot colder…” I walked over to Whistler “I thought you said you only had those Cryo Grenades in your bag? What other secrets are you keeping?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
(Sorry for long wait, computer died on me)

Plant Man was ready to get into position to help defend against the wolves when the cold began to set in. Just the sight of it caused him to back away wearily.

“I do not approve of the use of that in this forest…” he said, his voice a bit shaky.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
Whistler: “nothing else i brought, the cryo nozzles mounted on my back to make a wall, mounted in my hooves to manipulate clouds and freeze single targets in their spot for a moment and for emergencies a set to encase me in a thick block in case i get gobbled up by the hydra… it also comes in reasonably handy if we need a bridge.  
that aside the mixture is not just the cryogenic agent, a number of safety additives give the ice wall itself a limited lifespan unless i keep spraying, an unsustained wall breaks down into snow in about 5 minutes,unless i were to really fill out a substantial amount of space at once.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Uhhh, I hate to ruin your moment of success but…” He points up

Night Hunter (Boss): “What do you mean, Scorch?”

**He and the rest of the Deltas turned to see a portion of the red clouds descending from above. It soon went over the ice encased section of the forest…and began to intensely pour down red coloured rain **

Rapid Haste (Fixer): “The low temperature on that ice wall is immense, that’s just going to make it encase more ice, isn’t it?”

Fixer and the rest of them were immediately surprised when the ice wall began to melt at a fast rate

Night Hunter (Boss): “That’s not good…”

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Oh blast…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19

@Revan0123  
Bubbles: “What!?”

Buttercup: “Oh boy…”

Blossom: “But that’s impossible! It hasn’t even been 1 minute yet!”

Utonium: “I don’t think this world works the same way as us…”

@TheFinite  
Me: “We should get out of here and fast!” I look to the plant entity “You said you could track Gerald, where’s he gone!?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man shook his head; He was worried things might start spiralling out of control soon. This forest was not kind to trespassers.

“This way!” He shouted as he picked the trail back up and followed the path the plants showed to him. Soon enough, he arrived at the bridge, or at least what was left of it. His eyes focused on the pony that was climbing it.

“Is that him?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite  
OOC: He’s already finished climbing.

Night Hunter (Boss): “Come on, Deltas, move out!”

The rest of the squad followed behind him

Gerald was exhausted. He’s gone through all sorts of dangerous situations along the way just to get himself to this point. At last, his destination was finally within reach

full

Gerald: Still breathing heavily as he got up on his four hooves “Now that I’m here, my chance has finally come to get this malicious voice out of my head!”

Suddenly, he could hear a voice behind his position. He turned around and was horrified to see a whole group of ponies had followed him out here

Gerald: Puts a hoof to his head “Nononononono, I went all this way to keep myself from hurting more of them. Why are they following me?!”

He makes a gallop for the castle
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite  
Me: “COME ON, WE’VE GOT TO HURRY!” I galloped off after the plant entity as the Utonium family followed behind me

Utonium: “Oh man, I’m gonna be a marathon runner when this is over…”

Me: As I was galloping, I could hear a conversation between the girls

Blossom: “Isn’t something about this looking all too similar to you?”

Bubbles: “A big forest with lots of different varieties of animals in it?”

Buttercup: “No, Bubbles, the red coloured skies, red clouds and red rain! I’m getting some major similarities to another event we went through a while back”

Blossom: “Right, Buttercup. This is looking grim…we better stay sharp!”

@TheFinite

@Revan0123  
Me: “Wait…could this be possibly-Before I could register those thoughts through my head, the plant entity stopped in its tracks and pointed out the pony over the chasm. I gasped in relief “GERALD! OH TACK GODE GUD (Thank god), YOU’RE STILL ALIVE! Come on, we need to get ourselves out of here before-”

Me: I stopped speaking when I noticed Gerald putting a hoof to his head and saying something before galloping off to the castle “NO, WAIT, GERALD! WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
Whistler: “could it be… deltas, Gerald may be compromised, you’ve been briefed on what is in there, if he tries to touch it you must prevent that!”

he himself took to the air again, intent on cutting the maybe or maybe not possessed Gerald off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide