WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Me: "Talk about a close chill…" I then made my way back to the door entrance. I also heard Texty's words

@TheFinite
Me: "Your 'pulse'…wait, you mentioned before about how each individual has a unique magic signature. Maybe we can use that to help find Gerald quicker"
Posted Report
TheFinite
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@UltraVaderMan

"If I know who I'm looking for, and they're more or less in front of me." Texty said.

@Revan0123

(I prefer if each person posted once in a cycle then what seems to happen where two people reply to each other and not let anyone else get a word in.)
Posted Report
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19
(I'm sorry for making this frustrating. I'm just used to the faster style of constant messaging :( )

@TheFinite
Me: "Right, so you can't just use your pulse to look for a magical trail" I slam a hoof on the floor "Damn, I thought I was onto something!"

@Cerebrate19
Me: I then look to Whistler "Can't we track him with a science gadget that detects unique signatures?"
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

@UltraVaderMan
OOC: I'm sorry as well. I should've remembered this is a forum for everyone, first and foremost.

@Cerebrate19

@UltraVaderMan
Thunder Force (Scorch): "Well, when you've got a squad like us, it shouldn't be that hard"

Delta Squad showed up in their old uniforms, their helmets still off due to what Whistler told them last time they met

OOC: Couldn't find a helmetless Delta Squad.
Posted Report
TheFinite
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
"I'm sorry that I can't be of more help." Texty said. "I would probably be more of a hinderance than a help in this situation. If you want someone to analyze a historical artifact, I'm your buggy, but finding a pony in the Everfree Forest? Not what I'm good at."
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Night Hunter (Boss): "Lets move out, Deltas"

The squad leaves the cafe as well and follow behind Matias

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Gerald, after running a good distance, settled down again. Taking a moment to recuperate, he noticed a nearby cliff that was, also, the same place that a landslide caused Twilight and her friends to slide down

GD: Sigh "What a great time to have a scenic tour…panicking and running around like crazy"

He notices there's still a path that leads down the mountain, right next to the collapsed cliff edge

GD: "Do I really want to risk this just to get more distance from people?" Looks around again "There's gotta be another way down?"

???: "There is. Just jump off"

GD: "I didn't ask you for a solution…"

???: "Considering how much of a pathetic sack you are, I was only thinking about how to make this as quick as possible"

GD: "I'm not fucking listening to you!"

Silence

GD: Groan "Well, I don't see another way down so…time to make my way across"
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~