WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
(Sorry, hard to keep track with all the other posts)

Texty hummed. “Do you mean forward through today, or in my life in general?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19

@UltraVaderMan  
GD: “I am here, you know? You don’t have to speak for me…”

Suddenly, pain flares in Geralds’ body and collapses on the floor

GD: “Wha…I was fine, even under stress…why am I-” Pain flares up again
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
As the pain subsides, Gerald looks up to Matias but all he sees is a blur…and a voice in his head that made him scared

???: “You are such a sucker to fall for my tricks. No wonder this was so easy!” evil laugh

In his frightened state, he pushes Matias back

GD: “GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” Gets up and gallops away
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Texty hummed in thought. “For my life, nothing really. I’m happy with my current profession. As for today, well, I do have a preliminary examination of the Castle of the Two Sisters to perform, that will take up most of the evening.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “Boss- I mean, Night Hunter, we got a problem. We tried speaking with Gerald earlier but, for some reason, he fell down in pain and then when it subsided, he pushed me away and ran off. I don’t know why since he was very cooperative beforehand-hoof”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
between mythological creatures being entirely real and the forest itself teeming with wild magic, very. he also seems to not entirely be himself... maybe he's running for our safety? self elected isolation?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide