WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
NH: Looks to the floor and then back to the group “You might be right…”

@TheFinite  
NH: “Apologies for the confusion, us non-native individuals have something in common compared to normal Equestrians”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19

@TheFinite  
NH: Watches Matias exit the cafe before turning back to Whistler and the Changeling newcomer “If nothing else has occurred then I shall be making my way out as well. Stay safe, Whistler and…” Looks to changeling directly “I didn’t catch your name”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
NH: “Thank you. Stay safe, Whistler and Texty” Walks out the cafe as well

Meanwhile, back at Gerald Dalton’s house

GD: Sits on bed “I can’t fucking believe this…the man who helps displaced individuals into Equestrian society was working for a company that was planning world conquest…AND DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!” Throws pillow into wall “What have I let myself into…?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: I walk around the town “He’s got to be here…somewhere” I then hear his voice from a house on one side of the street “Well, now I know which area I’m in…” I walk up to the door and knock
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “Come on Gerald, you didn’t even give Whistler a chance to explain his end. You were too frustrated to even notice!” I then remember what happened last night “You were the one who told me to amend things with Whistler, remember? To bury the hatchet and move on?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
GD: “Only because I didn’t know he was a known associate of a company who planned to erase all their enemies from existence and did nothing to stop them! If I had known before, I would’ve told you to kick his fucking teeth in and never talk to the man again!”

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I know, my character is just very emotional when it comes to finding out things but never actually knowing the full details.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
?: "aren't you being, EXTREMELY, narrow minded on the matter? you seem old enough to not believe there's only good and evil."

the computerized voice came from a neckband on a miniature pony… silent vigil, the adopted boy of wind whistler.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “That’s your anger talking right now…and I should know that because of what happened last night. You need to remain calm. Come back to the cafe with me and I’m sure Whistler can help explain his end of the whole ordeal”

Me: I hear the pony next to me “AAAGH! You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

@Cerebrate19  
(There’s always a double edged side to being naive and far too trusting :P)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
"not my fault if a kid can see more clearly than you sometimes, dad did too much good in two worlds for me to let this stand unobjected. he was used by future tech, undeniable, but when he left the entire world believed that company to be responsible for the victory of the allies, medical breakthroughs that border on ludicrous and in the latest iteration the conquest of gravity. wehn he left, future tech were heroes, what happened after he has no knowledge of."
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide