WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
“FutureTech is the company that developed the Allied Nations most of their arsenal. Without Einstein in the picture, thanks to his erasure by time travelling Soviets in the 1927 Solvay International Physics Conference, another entity took the place of him to help make the needed technology for the Allies in their war against the Soviets and, later, the Empire of the Rising Sun”

Takes breath “After the war was won, FutureTech planned on their next step, with help from European President Rupert Thornley. The Sigma Harmonizer was to be used as a device that can stop time itself while making themselves not be affected by said device. If fully realized and completed, there’s no doubt it can also erase objects and entities from the time-stream altogether…and the fact that Whistler worked with a company that was planning this just…confuses me!”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
Mr Thornley assured me that no further manipulations of the past would be conducted, it was going to be an infinite time and space for the testing of long term effects of new technology… After all multiple failsaves have been left in each allied capital to prevent such misuse… Some other group jumped the gun and wrecked it all instead of just shutting down the president, didn’t they?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Looks with a non-convinced face “Ooooh, is that what he told you…did he also assure you that no lethal ice experiments were being conducted on innocent people in Murmansk…or the fact that he himself wanted to create a ‘heaven on earth’ in such an manner that made it sound like he wanted to erase all who opposed him…or the fact that he and FutureTech ACTIVELY LIED TO YOUR FACE while murdering civilians behind your back!? DO YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT THAT TWO FACED, LIME SUCKING, GRANDIOSE SON OF A BITCH WAS REALLY GOING TO DO AND MAKE THINGS BETTER IN THE LONG RUN!?

The bald pony outside listened on with interest, no doubt smirking that Whistler was not so innocent as he initially thought to believe
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
WHistler had continuously backed down each time the stallion that was laying into him got louder.

“m-murmansk? that’s one of the protectorates the corporation bought… no that can’t be right… murmansk was supposed to be a development site, the citizens were supposed to get opportunities other than farming turnips… i mean it was suspicious when they asked after downsizing the collider into something mobile… or the AI research… oh god, was there any involvement of a cross between a tank and a king oni walker with a miniature proton collider in his chest?”

(come to think of it, nearly every newly added allied unit in uprising sounded like a villain.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
OOC: It’s funny how things would’ve turned out had the RA series been allowed to continue :P

@Cerebrate19

@UltraVaderMan  
“Oh, I do understand now…and I’m sickened that you’d work for a company that was actively creating devices and weapons for their own plans of world conquest…”

Gets off seat and walks to the door. Turns head and looks back to the group

“Maybe that’s why you’re here, Wind Whistler…to atone for your own sins…”

Walks out of the cafe
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
The bald pony watched as Gerald left the cafe in disgust and anger. No doubt he would have to watch out for a do-gooder like him in future. He made his way back to his secret hideout on the edge of town, with no pony being the wiser…

OOC: Since I brought back Yuri, might as well bring back another set of characters I was also using.

Seconds before the outburst, a local guard pony, who also happened to be bald, was currently off-duty and making his way across the street when he heard the noise and, shortly after, pony storming out of the cafe. Curious to see what the incident was about, he made his way over to the entrance to investigate

???: What seems to be the problem, citizens?
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
NH: “Whistler…” Looks to the brittle boned pegasus and has a flashback

the wheeled pegasus landed by now.
“i call myself wind whistler around here, were you originally human too?”

NH: Flashback ends and looks to the pony who asked “Yes…me and my brothers were of a different world. I assume Whistler told you this?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
@UltraVaderMan  
“it… It should have been over… It should have been the great rebuild, the next Renaissance…”

@TheFinite  
he then remembered the other guest.

“terribly sorry, we have gotten carried away. To summarize it though, bad people used my skills for very bad things…”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
NH: “Hmmm…I had learned of that road, both, for myself and my pod brothers. We were originally of Kamino, clones of our father, Jango Fett. Through events of this world…we eventually learned of our dark future: We became agents of dark powers far above any clone. They used us like puppets and discarded us after use”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
NH: “Interesting that you know of me, despite never having met you before?” Ponders for a second “But, yes, I was known as Delta 38 or ‘Boss’ to my brothers”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “In my universe, your missions and heroics were recorded as part of a fictional creation known as ‘Star Wars’…well, I say fictional but considering all the characters I’m now running into, I’m starting to believe the idea that Whistler mentioned”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
NH: “Interesting. I had learned of similar information from Night Brush and several other ponies who were with us that day…of course, we were all shocked and horrified of our own eventual fate”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “Maybe that’s why you were brought here: Fate itself didn’t want you to suffer that inevitable conclusion…and brought you and your brothers here for a second chance at life…”

@Cerebrate19  
Me: Glances to Whistler and back to Night Hunter “If I think about it, both of you were used as pawns in an ultimate chess game…and I guess whatever power, above the chess players, just had enough and took the pawns away…and let them have their own lives”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide