WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Looks to Whistler “Did we just forget Pharynx was the second type at first?”

@UltraVaderMan  
“You can thank Spike for sowing the seeds. He helped Thorax into becoming a better changeling which, subsequently, led to this new faction of changelings…or changedlings, as I like to nickname them”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
“Sadly, until someone finds out what spell was used on me, any attempt to cancel it out, even through draining magic, is too risky.” Texty said. “As for the two hiking ponies, that would be Spanner Works and Rose Quill, though personally I know them as Mom and Momma.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
Looks to Whistler “I mean the Chronosphere was considered risky yet was used anyway…”

Looks to Texty “It really depends on whether you have the will to go through with such an operation…I don’t know if I’d have the guts to go through with it if I ever went blind in the same scenario…”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
“True, true…” Thinks for a minute and then speaks to Texty “Why not speak to Twilight? She seems to be an expert on magic, maybe we can get in contact with her?”

@Cerebrate19  
Looks to Whistler “Assuming you haven’t fallen out of grace with her these past few months?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
“I have never met her, I would hate to impose.” Texty said. “And even then, she may be an expert on pony magic, that does not mean she knows anything about Changeling magic.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Ponies pull their magic from magic fields, but changelings’ magic is inherent to our biology. That is how it is possible to block out non-changeling magic, as the kinds of magic changelings use are very different.” Texty explained. “Were I to come across a changeling doctor with much greater knowledge of our magic than I have, then there would be a chance, but until then I do not want to risk that chance.”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@TheFinite  
“a magic field you say… and changelings rather have it in their biology… at some point princess twilight will probably be delving into the unique biology.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite  
“Huh…oh” Nervous laugh “I forgot this is just meant to be chat hour, not therapy and health solutions hour”

Gets out of seat “I’ll go get our meals. What does everyone want to have?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide