WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
“It is nice too meet you all, some of you again.” Texty said, not looking directly at any of them. “As we have more time on our hooves, I wouldn’t mind getting to know you all a bit more.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@TheFinite  
“I’ll gladly start, i have been one of the first arrivals and hail from germany, 1950… well by then technically new york, my dad aided einstein in the chrono-displacement research. i myself learned physics watching over their shoulders. after getting here i got a job, adopted a colt and went to help as many displaced as i can get themselves set up.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
Looks to Texty “And to think, his world is a fictional piece of media in mine…” Puts hoof on chin “Although, I bet some writer in his world has written or will write one about my own, eventually?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
“Actually, I’ve been meaning to ask: What types of characters do you normally encounter in your job? There must’ve been at least one person who had dark intentions?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“All that seems very interesting, and very confusing.” Texty said. “I don’t know if anyone has written books about, er, Germany or New York, or 1950s, but it’s not impossible.” He hummed. “I don’t think I would like being a fictional character, the lack of agency… It doesn’t sit right.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
“called himself yuri, goes by mastermind these days, and i knew him well before. he nearly blew a vein on his head when i informed him mind control was not possible here anymore.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Widens eyes “Yuri is here too!? Well, thank Celestia that issue’s been averted! Hope he’s been sent off to prison…”

Thinks “One last thing about your job: Did you ever had an unusual encounter? Like, did you come across a former person, turned pony, with deformities? Or even a group of them that looked identical?”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
Me: “Heh, got me thinking. There’s probably another world somewhere in the known multiverse where we’re just fictional characters in a roleplaying forum…”

Me: Realizing I said it out loud “Oh god, that’s horrifying…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Seems you all live interesting lives of your own as well.” Texty said. “You should be philosophers, this contemplation of existence is something they live for. I don’t know if I come across ponies with deformities, as their shape is not how I identify them. Each has their own unique magic signature, their own ‘color’ for lack of a better way to explain, that my spell allows me to ‘see’.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123  
“oh? ah yes, you’ll notice in the local guards a few gentlecolts like that, they seemed highly displeased with being yanked away from their original duties, but ultimately took to the work like fishes to water.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I was born with a hypersensitivity to light.” Text explained. “It rendered me effectively blind in anything but the darkest conditions, so a spell was cast to take away my sight.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite  
“if you will permit a scientist’s opinion, that seems like nonsense, lenses and blindfolds would require more maintenance but your eyesight would have been invaluable in subterranean conditions.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
Murmurs to himself “Huh…man, this spatial displacement really hits some places like a tsunami…”

@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
Listens to conversation they’re having “Whistler, I’m sure he had plenty of reasons to remove his sight completely…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I never said that it was a good call.” Texty said. “I did spend some time looking for somepony that could reverse the spell, but as nopony could figure out what was used to blind me, not much luck there. I don’t even know what hive I was a part of.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite  
Looks at Texty closely “Interesting…” Thinks to himself “Considering you look alot different from a normal changeling like Thorax and many others, is it possible you were part of Queen Chrysalis’ hive?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan  
“ah yes they went through a… i hesitate to call it a civil war having some experience with that, but Thorax had splintered off and showed changelings a way to gain their nourishment without causing harm, this had some rather extensive effects on the insectoid equines. rule of thumb for equestria, if a bug pony has whole legs and probably a colorful coat, they’re not dangerous, if their legs are ful of holes and their carapace black, run.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“To be honest, I don’t know what hive I was a part of. I was blinded and cast out of my hive when I was hatched, left for dead. I was found by two mares who happened to be hiking, and taken in as their own. It wasn’t until much later that I learned the details of my condition, and until I know what sort of magic was used on my eyes, it is sadly not reversable.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide